5 months and bearly showing,?

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
Is it normal

Comments

• That's crazy I'm 12 weeks and showin
  • Yes, with my first I didn't start showing til 5 months. But with this one, I feel like I started gaining before I even found out for sure I was pregnant. Haha. I'm a petite girl, so none of my clothes fit anymore. It's depressing shopping for bigger and bigger clothes. Haha.
  • I've only lost weight, can't tell at all
  • Same here one day I was 19 weeks barely showing and then one day my stomach just popped out.lol. now I cnt fit in to anything!
  • I actually can't wait til I get big, lol
  • If you think about it its nice gettin big. Means your lil one is growing. I waited forever to start showing. I'm 27 weeks and still only gained like ten pounds.
  • I started showin at 5 mnths I'm now almost 7mnths n I'm not so big.
    I wad xcited to show too but now That ihave a belly I can't sleep cause either I'm not comfortable,have to go pee or I'm hungry in the middle of the night.
  • I'm 7 weeks and already getting bigger! I haven't gained more than 5 lbs, but I couldn't button my jeans, and my leggings are even starting to get uncomfortably tight. Everyone at work teases me that I'm having twins.
  • Maybe u are haven twins lol
  • We do both have a history of twins in our families. I guess ill find out on Feb 15 at my first ultrasound!
  • Ive been telling everyone calling twins that they owe me 2 packs of diapers and wipes if I do have 2!
  • @joy99317 me neither consider it a blessing, but im in my 5th months and im starting to look pregnant in my face and belly..
  • My mom didn't showe till eight months and only looked five
  • I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd (1 livebirth and 3 miscarriages) and I'm already starting to see a bump. I'm on the curvier side and 5 months partum with my son, so I think this is part of the reason. Is anyone else having abdominal tenderness? Mine is sooo tender, it hurts if anything snug goes over it and everything in my abdomen feels achy.
  • Im almost 8 months and look like im about 4. I want to be big so people know im pregnant, but im glad that I haven't grown super fast and gotten stretch marks though. My breasts on the other hand, are a completely different story. They are tore up! Just when my teenage growth spurt ones had gone, now I have more and even worse looking ones! :(
  • I gained so much weight with my first 2...(75lbs & 68lbs) I am 5 months with my third and have only gained 9lbs. Md said it's normal, though.
  • Im 11 wks and actually lost 6 pounds but still have a lil belly showing! Super confusing lol my boobs have grown a lot as well.
  • I'm just now starting to bearly show, I've lost weight, and my boobs have grown a lot, no stretch marks though
  • Dnt worry girl. I didn't start showing til 6 1/2. 7 months, now everyday I feel like I'm getting bigger & bigger. I'm 8 months now and ready to meet my son & have my own body back !
  • Im 17 weeks n just now showing ...but this is my 3rd pregnancy..with the others not till 6mnth
  • I was like that with my first now im 10 weeks and looks like i'm 5 months lol