is sex affecting anyones relationship

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Okay well sex is ruining my relationship he wants it all the time and I never want it at all and its to the point where he's begging for it and I just lay there and take it from him =[ and now he's mad but like I have no idea what to do I'm only 16 weeks what should I doo help

Comments

• I feel the same way. I'm 14 wks & have only had sex once since I found out at 5 wks. My man doesn't understand although he claims he does. I have no sex drive, I couldn't even lay there & take it..no way. Your not alone.
  • I always seem to want it but my boyfriend is scared to Do anything! And wen we do I'm always on top which I hate!! I'm 11 weeks along. I'm literally aht my breaking point.
  • Thank god there are more girls out there like me. I seriously haven't wanted to have sex or be intimate at all. we have had sex once since jan. 16th. i feel bad for him and i feel like i need to give it to him. but it seriously makes me sick. like i'm not in the mood at allll. :(
  • ohh yeah i'm 16 weeks and 4days btw. :)
  • To tell ya ladies it doesn't get any better I'm 23 weeks don't have a drive for sex at all and its painful afterwards the baby balls up causing pressure pain.....when he trys to love on me I push him away.....some days I feel bad for him n just do it to get it over with! :(
  • Not really ruining our relationship, but definitely putting a damper on it. I already feel bad cause I don't want it and give it to him like once a week, since december. Sometimes I pretty much push him away :/ He has a high sex drive to begin with, so it kinda puts him in a silent mood. I hate feeling like I deprive him. I tell him I'm not the only one this happens to, and its temporary! He understands that, but it still bugs him. Plus I can't stand pressure on my stomach or any real neck touching, its like become a phobia. *sigh*
  • We just have to keep reassuring our men that this will pass once the baby is born.....they wanted this baby as bad as u or I so tell him this is just part of it and be happy ur bringing a beautiful life into the word!! :S
  • keep smiling n don't let it get u down :):):)
  • I've been the opposite since prego, mine has gone through the roof. I have no idea why... it must go one way or the other lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashelywiini16 Same here! My hubby started a new job and he's always tired when he gets home. Sometimes I just have to jump on him like Lois in Family Guy.
    Me: "We're doing it."
    Him: "I don't wanna."
    Me: "I wasn't asking."
  • @VictoriaB lol! Glad I am not the only one hahaha:)
  • I wanted it alot at first.. but trust me ladies, if you can still do it, do it!! Im 34 weeks today and on bedrest.. i cant do anything sexual cause my doc says any stimulation/ orgasm even not through intercourse can cause me to have preterm labor/ contractions.. im so sexually frustrated its crazy!! Plus, pretty soon ur so big NO position is comfortable! Also, itsAGirl I felt that whole baby balling up and tummy getting hard with pressure thing after sex too, and my doc told me I was having mild contractions...I didn't think it was that cause they didn't hurt but that's what they feel like so I'd be careful and ask ur doc! I was told a mans sperm can soften the cervex and cause preterm labor, which is why ppl do it when there late in pregnancy to get baby out.. be careful!
  • I'm one of those women whose sex drive is through the roof! And my bf is just not interested. I keep getting upset because I think he doesn't fancy me and bless him he is really trying to give me loads of reassurance but be just physically can't perform. Idk what to do I know its not his fault but knowing he doesn't find me physically attractive at this point is really affecting my self esteem
  • edited February 2011
    From a guys point of view. I get the guys who want it all the time. I'm one, but its not us having more sex drive now. I've wanted it the same the same amount. I'm finding my self more attracted to her though. But reading the stuff about sperm softening the cervix is scary. I want the best for our baby. I get too worried sometimes. But I realize that she's going through a lot of changes and sex drive is going to affected. But all that isn't going to matter when I get to hold my child for the first time. And second. I wish you all the best with your beautiful children.