think i have the worng due date ,sept mommys help ive gotten 2 edd tmi but when did you con/last per

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Trying to understand, this whole expected due date thing but for some reason I feel like they were wrong , please help maybe its me .... Sept moms when did u guys conceive/ last missed period and due date because my first dd @ 5 weeks was Sept 22 but then got another one at 12 weeks and they said Sept 30 doc also good me he's measuring 2 weeks older confused please help ;(

Comments

• My last period was 12/4/2010 and I was due September 10th!
  • They are often off by a week or two. Mine from last ms is nov 14 but ultrasound makes it nov 7. And less then 5% of woman go on there dd. Usually at 37-42 weeks. Thats a five week gap! So just know what labor pains r luke n what to look for so u know when to go in. Hope I helped a bit
  • edited August 2011
    My last period was 11/17/2010. My missed period was 12/17/2010. And my first DD was August 24 (tomorrow)! But then at 9 weeks my ultrasound, her measurements changed my due date to September's 6th.
  • Mine dec 6 due sept 12th
  • edited August 2011
    Thanks guys it seems correct then ,but the doctor told me that I have to stick with the first dd they gave me @ 5 weeks dine bh u/s which was Sept 22 because its the most accurate according to them they say the younger gives you the most accurate but my last period Dec 16-24
  • My last period was dec 19 an im due sept 28.
  • The first day of my last period was 12/21/10 and my effin is 9/27.
  • I am also.due the 22nd.. But going in to be induced the 14th at night.
  • My last lmp was 11/28/10 I'm due 9/4/11
  • My last mp was Nov 30th based on a normal 28 day cycle I would be due Sept 7th. My cycle is a week shorter and I ovulate the week following my period. Based on that I should be due Aug 30th. Doc measured me at 16 weeks and Aug 30th was accurate however, when they scheduled my c-section date they used Sept 7th. ): so while I am sure I could safely deliver this week, I have to wait until next Thursday to go in. I'm just hoping she comes this week... don't worry too much about your date. Baby will come when they are ready regardless of what the doc says. (: good luck.
  • December 3rd and due the 20th it just means u ovulate late I do too and it happened with my first as well
  • edited August 2011
    Im due Sept 22 and my first day of cycle was Dec 16th i believe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmp 12/6/10 edd 7/13/11 date of conception 12/23/10
  • Lmp 11/20/10...conceived 12/3/10...due 8/27/11...baby was born yesterday on 8/23/11
  • We concieved dec 17th 2010 and I'm due sept 10th 2011. Idk if tht helps or not
  • My last period was Dec 5 and I'm due Sept 11.
  • My last period was 12-16 due the 22nd
  • LMP DECEMBER 1 DD WAS SEPTEMBER 9 NEW DD SEPTEMBER 23 FROM EARLY ULTRASOUND
  • @jazzi89 but I might be getting induced on the first Idk yet only cause she is weighing 8-9 pounds now
  • I might b getting induced this week @vayanna
  • My Last Cycle Was November 29 & My Edd WAS September 5 But They Changed My Due Date To Sept 19 Bcus Baby Was Measuring 2 Weeks Behind [-(
  • @bwhite55019 that isn't right... Lmp would make the edd 9/12.
    I've heard to go by the first u/s's dd. many ovulate early or late. I ovulate about a week late. If I get pregnant this month my edd would be may 22 but because I ovulate late the u/s would probably show the end of may. Hope this helps!
  • I wanna thank you guys sooooooo much all of the comments helped a lot I went to my doctors appt today and I thought since my baby was measuring 2 weeks more that she would change it because I swear I have the worng dd , but Sept 22nd it will stay because that was the dd I got for my first u/s ;( , that whore made it very clear to me that's she's not changing it ;(
  • @nameless and @sdubois were due on the same day ;) have u guys dialated yet ?
  • Well I'm going by my docs edd which to me seems a day off
  • @kalasthename CONGRATS hun on ur new bundle !!!! Wishing u a smooth recovery .... BTW enjoy all of the beautiful moments
  • @bwhite55019 I think there was a typo on your edd it says July instead of Sept ..... But hey like the girls said earlier I guess the babies will come on there own time .... I hope mine comes 2 weeks prior so I can prove my doctor wrong lol .....