Baby Has No Name :(

edited August 2011 in Baby names
We can't agree on a name!! Every freaking name i suggest is either common or my husband says 'oh no i knew a guy in AIT or at work who is named that, and he's a douche bag.' Ugh!!
He said 'i like cameron, BUT i knew a guy at my old work and my sister lover him and he payed no attention to her'

Come on dude! I'm 28 weeks pg. Almost 29 and Ive been calling my baby, baby bean bean since week 8. Ugh.. my friend told me to just name him Benjamin ..Aka beanjamin. So i could call him bean still. Lol. No thanks. Reminds me of beans off the old Disney show even Stevens.

Oh what to do? He never looks in the baby book unless i am. And any name i read off is a no. Starting to get rly upset about it.

Comments

• I just had my baby yesterday and we named him when we saw him. You have time, just get a list together
  • sounds like my fiancee! lol don't worry I'm 36 week still no name! we going to choose a few and see what he looks like!
    but i do that to oh no can't have that he was at school and he's a d¡ck lol
  • edited August 2011
    she was gonna be nameless till birth but luckily we agreed on her name like 3 days ago...Im 35+5 wks you guys will figure it out...

beans...oh i remember him..annoying and gross..sounds mean..but yea..
  • Pick something crazy and radical like: Microwave Pepsi, Fetus Bob or Nameish MacNoname and insist upon it pretend to be serious. Trust me he'll start looking or you'll get the name you really want when the baby is born.

Fetus Bob has a nice ring to it. ;)
  • Your problem is solved! ---» Kentworth! You are welcome! :ar!
  • Lol @blueberrysmom again with the Kentworth! Haha

Has he picked out any names at all other than cameron?
    just give him the book one day, tell him to pick 5 and go from there :)
  • Have him make a list of names that he likes and tell him if you can't agree on one your gonna name him after your celebrity crush lol...he'll pick something you like
  • @bentleysmommy One day someone is going to be like, "OMG! Kentworth is just the name I've been looking for. Thank you!" One day....
  • @blueberrysmom I believe in the Kentworth lolol.