Did your first child come early or late?

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
This is my first son and I'm worried about him coming on his due date. Mainly because I really want my dad to be there for it. He's coming from out of the country on the 3rd and staying for a week, then going off to visit my other sisters who live in different states before coming back and staying for another week. My son isn't due until the 6th. I'm worried that if he comes late, he's going to miss the birth and this whole time he's been telling me that hes going to be there for the birth. I'll be pissed if he leaves and then the baby comes while hes out doing some unimportant shit with one of my sisters. He said hes coming back and staying another week but the baby will probably already be born by that time. I may be being overly sensitive (hormonal) about this but I really want my dad to be there.
So I wanted to know how many of u guys had ur babies on the due date, how many were early, and how many came late? And if they came late how many days or how many days early did they come? What are my chances basically of having him on time lol

Comments