My baby's growing up too fast!

edited August 2011 in Current Events
My lil man Ethan started 1st grade today!!!! How sad, I almost cried!! :( Now I'm ready for this baby to arrive... 37 1/2 weeks...cmon baby Dylan!

Comments

• My son is 3 an a half an I absolutely dread that day I think about it almost everyday lol I evn think bout home schooling him lol
  • me too sweetie! my oldest- Grace, is at her first day of first grade. Tomorrow my youngest (for now)- Noah- will start his first day of kindergarten. I almost bawled today, tomorrow- well i will need to bring my tissues. :((
    This girl can come out any time after I drop off my son for his first day tomorrow :D
  • @mrz_Jackson2anpreggo @survivormommie3 It's so depressing! Im sure hes fine but im so nervous for him! Its so quiet in here, I don't like it! I keep looking at pics of him when he was little...I miss those days!!! :(
  • Aww... My oldest starts first grade in 2 weeks and i feel like my hearts gonna break. Silly to feel so sad but i cant help it. Im sad to have to b gone all day yet so proud of her. Its bitter sweet i guess. Why do they have to grow so fast! :(
  • My oldest starts 2nd grade next week and my youngest boy starts kindergarten. They grow up so fast
  • @mommyof3girls I know right!! He was so excited tho...he couldn't fall asleep last night and woke up all crazy happy! Lol I didn't show him I was nervous, I just took some video and lots of pics....I miss him already! Wahhhh! :-ss
  • Good thing I have a doctors appt..3 o clock seems so far!