to all sept mommies

edited August 2011 in September 2011
I just wanted to say even though my little princess came on aug 16, I know you ladies are ready for your little ones. You ladies are strong and are troopers cause being pregnant the whole summer especially being big in summer is not for the weak. You are all strong mothers and I wish you all the best of luck the last couple of weeks I know its the most miserable time but its all worth it. You will all be holding and enjoying your miracles soon!! :) just thought I would give you a positive boost for last weeks!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Thanks girl....yes its been a struggle bein so dang hot especially here in texas ugh... But in sure time she will come and I can't wait
  • Thanks hun!! Hopefully soon! :D
  • Awe thx momma!!!
  • Aww thank u ;) that made my whole day..my doc thinks ill be a little early but I'm due Sept 24th. We can do it :)
  • Thank you :)
  • Thank you! :)
  • @all you are very welcome and your all strong, beautiful, and very patient woman and you can do it!!! :)
  • I was due september 9. My little man came early yesterday morning. He has fluids in his right lung so he is in the special care unit on antibiotics for the next 10 days. I know its hard but try and keep your babies in as long as possible. I tested negative for group b strep, but then got a uti, which set me into labor. I got antibiotics and they stooped it, 2 days later my water broke. Now they are telling me my uti tested positive for the strep, and since I didn't get antibiotics during labor thats why evan got pneumonia :(
  • Sorry to hear about your little Evan but I'm sure he'll pull through. Hope you get well and stay health! Congrats on your baby tho!
  • Thanks ready to be done...lol 31 days till my dd, but i'll keep her in as long as needed to be healthy ;) Love my lil princess!!!!
  • Thanks. Hes an angel, hes so tiny (5lbs) its heartbreaking to see him hooked up to so many machines :( and not being able to sleep next to him. I fully trust the drs and nurses so I know hes in good hands, I just wish he would have stayed in for even another week. it would have made a huge difference. But hes doing great, and getting better everytime I see him! Goodluck to everyone with your pregnancies!
  • @snreda I hope evan gets better soon and I am sorry to hear that.

I was already starting to dilate but sat got uti and even with the antibiotics it helped me dilate more then with more dilation and my doc doing a cervical check on Tuesday it made my water break. So uti are nothing to mess around with in your third trimester cause they can jump start labor. I was lucky the meds mostly had gotten rid of uti by delivery and she was ok but not everyone is as lucky.
  • I been on uti pills im37 weeks havnt had any real signs of labor yet @tbaby2011
  • @iwantaboy18 maybe your baby isn't done cooking. My doc said if your close or border line then a uti can send you into active labor.
  • Thanks ;;) n yes being pregnant all summer isn't fun!
  • I had a uti put me in the hospital with bad contractions too. Thankfully we got my contractions to stop! 28 more days for me!
  • That was so sweet.... Thank you!
  • @tbaby2011 ya well I 1cm so far lol