At 8months how often should you feel baby move?

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
This is my first baby so i really dont know and it has me a lil worried cuz I rearly feel her.

Comments

• i feel my baby move all the time! but when i was pregnant w/my son...i didnt feel him that much
  • I asked my dr the same thing today because im 35 weeks an don't feel her as often as I used to. My dr said this far in the pregnancy she's bigger an engaged (in position) so its harder for her to move.
  • My doc says 4, usually it's a lot more though. 4 is just a minimum. They don't have to be big kicks or twists, bc there's less room.
  • It really depends on the day. Sometimes my baby moves nearly all day, sometimes he is lazy and I don't feel him move too much.
    Set aside a time when your baby is usually the most active and do kick counts. If you're worried drink some cold juice or eat.
  • Ya I remember during th end of pregnancy both my kids didn't move as much as they did. As long as u still feel some movement. Drink oj n lay on ur side if nothing call ur doc.
  • Thanks evryone nd ill give that oj a try
  • At least once every hour according to my ob. Doesn't have to bfe a group of kicks, just one slight movement every hour
  • edited August 2011
    @qabbytkm with my first I rearly felt him. I didn't even know I was pregnant until was Sooooo far along...with this little soccer player I feel him ALL DAY..he is too busy..my first son isn't athletic @ all maybe that's why...I believe this one is gonna be the opposite so don't worry. plus when they run out of room they don't do too much moving..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol maybe my little girl is going to be just lazzy like her dad I would say @everyone
    And also I just felt her kick