im done

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Ugh I'm crampy and hot and moody and I'm nesting and I'm ready to meet my little girl!! I've been dealing with pre term labor for two weeks now I see my Dr on Friday I hope he has good news bc two weeks ago I was only 1.5-2 cm and 60%. I just want to cry I feel so irritated for no reason. And that's my vent for the day LOL

Comments

• Aw well good luck i hope she doesn't take too much longer! I can only imagine how bad it gets toward the end, i am so uncomfortable already!
  • I am sooo with u! I havent slept in days and im beyond uncomfortable, if I have to go to my due date which is sept 20th I think ill kill someone!! Im soo over this!
  • Im right there with you guys .. im due sept 21st and im extremely uncomfortable... always feeling crampy and getting sharps pains down there. my hips and lower back hurt i just want to be done i was experiencing a lot of preterm contractions and preterm labor scares at 22w and 29w6d but after they gave me the term to stop them the last time nothing..
  • I'm due the 20th also but I'm going to see if the Dr will do the membrane sweep Friday and try to get this party started...if I have to go almost 4 weeks ill cut my head off
  • I feel the same way, I will cry for no reason at all! I just want to have my little girl! I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced as of 37+3 weeks and now I'm 38+1 weeks. I go in friday and hopefully I've progressed more and my nurse is going to strip my membranes so I'm hoping that it'll put me into labor!
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy ok I hope we def get to meet these little girls Friday or Saturday and that the membrane sweep works, keep me updated!! I get mine done around 11:45
  • Same Here, Join The Club
  • @kenzie0713 I hope we get to meet our little girls this weekend too! Fingers crossed!!! :)
    I will keep updating, my appointment is at 8:40am. In the mean time I'm gonna walk, have sex, and bounce on my ball to help things along!! lol
  • @Cait_Septembermommy those are the same things I'm doing I've never walked so much in my life!!
  • this post scares me. i am feeling the same way! if this girl doesnt start her eviction tomorrow evening i am going to be angry!