November Moms!!!

edited August 2011 in November 2011
Hey I have been pretty small my entire pregnancy and now I am getting a very big belly... I swear it happened overnight...anyone else have there belly just grow,and grow literally before your eyes or am I tripping???

Comments

• Yeah. It's getting huge and uncomfortable!
  • Yeah I am going to change my outfits from sundresses to Capri sweats because sitting in class with dresses and legs wide open isn't mannerable or comfortable LOL!!! How far are you @blueberrysmom
  • @Mybabe I still don't have a baby belly at all, hoping my night comes or else I'm using miracle grow I swear haha
  • Okay, I guess. I ate too much at lunch and my tummy is about to explode. I think Blueberry is taking up a lot of room because I didn't even finish my food and I feel like I can barely move. So I'm in the bed. Now Pushkin is looking like he wants to go outside. Smh... Poor, poor dog. Plus, I always feel like my sides are stretching. It's strange. Otherwise, I'm okay though. How are you, hun?
  • Are you in school? What class? I love school!
  • Same here.. Im not sure it can get any bigger lol. Someone said to me today "any day now huh" Am I that big? I still got 2 1/2 months left. smh
  • Yup same thing here
  • @vlcmchk13 Haha miracle grow how far ate you be patient its coming!!!
    @blueberrysmom poor Pushkin I hope he understands LOL!!! I am tired of walking around this big, freaking, hot and humid campus other than that I'm fine LOL I am in my final year for criminal justice!!! I'm excited my baby will be able to see me walk across the stage although she wont remember LOL!!!
  • Awesome for you! \:D/
  • @trisharose how are you DD buddy!!! Are you okay??? Hope all is well besides the rude comments next time someone slap the crap out of them!!!
  • @Mybabe I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow, I think he's hiding in my butt :-))
  • Im getting sick of people telling me how tiny I am! And when I look at belly pics im still tiny compaired to so many. But yet im gaining mad weight. I don't get it has me worried about my lil guy
  • Meee but Im happy bc if im pregnant i want to look like one >:D<
  • Aww my DD buddy lol... Yes everthing is ok.. Although Iam at risk for delivering early (as you know) appearently my cervix got even shorter. Now they have to check me & u/s every two weeks. The only good thing about that is get to see her twice a month and find out how big shes getting.
  • @monkeymam your a brave soul!!! I want to stay as small as possible for the sake of my feet, my lungs and my back LOL... @mandac10 I'm with you people say I'm still small all my pics are small but I am really growing LOL!!! @mama2be11_4_11 I'm with you if I'm at home its big shirts And huge undies LOL!!! @twinmamatobe since your having twins how much have you gained so far???
  • edited August 2011
    As of today 21 pounds :O I just updated my pic to my baby bump
    @Everyone how does that compare to other Nov. Moms??
  • Well I'm still small and on Friday Ill be 29 weeks, so far I've gained 7 pounds only. She's been moving a lot lately, going all crazy in there seems like she's exercising or dancing! :)
  • Well you see my pic sometimes I can't breathe or even walk we still 3 months to go
  • I feel super huge now :(
  • Everyone asked me if I'm having twins or if I'm due any day now. I'm huge. This is my second and I starting showing around 10 weeks. I have large babies.
  • Almost 11 weeks left. She loves hanging out with my bladder!!! And half the time I think her foot or w.e. is about to punch through my vag ..lol. my lower back is always in pain.. talk about peeing alot too! All I gotta say is she better love me!! Bahaa.
  • I'm now five pounds under.
  • Yyicks ive gained 34 pounds and im only 29+3....im HUGE
  • @twinmamatobe your having twins your a perfect size >:D< !!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish my tummy would get bigger I am 29weeks and 4I days and I feel like crap my tummy is rock hard and hurts I feel like she doesn't have enough room :(
  • Aww @Mybabe that was soo sweet!! >:D<
  • I'm 27+2, I've been showing since I was 11. I feel huge, but I'm still weighing less than before I got preggers. Like 6lbs. At 12 weeks I was 15 under. My dr says he's growing well and he sticks out a bunch. Just more gaining the weight I did with my first one.
  • I've been showing for a while now but between week 24 and 26, I DOUBLED! I am still getting bigger & bigger - I'm pretty sure I get bigger every day!
  • I'm 26 +6. People keep asking me if I'm 2 or 3 months! But whatever, my doctor says everything is great, so I'm not concerned.