ugh! my baby not yours!

Me and bf decided on a name for our baby boy Jose Anthony Vasquez months ago since he didn't want Noah I said how bout we name him after my grandpa and father he said ok that was fine if he could have Anthony cause a tradition in his family I agreed well now his brother doesn't like the name Jose and wants us to change it to make him happy! I'm not gonna change My sons name just to please his family no way in hell is that going to happen its my child I have to go thru all the pain if they want they can have there own children and name them what they want! He wants us to name him Thomas Jose uh no not happening! If I'm naming him after anyone its going to be my Grandpa who did everything and anything for me and its going to stay Jose!

Comments

• you tell him girl! ;)
  • My bf dad was pissed because my bf won't name our son after them which would make my son the third
  • I understand completely. Everyone keeps saying I like this name or that name. Ugh. Seriously? If u wanna name a baby go have ur own. Damn ppl
  • If they want to name them then they can have them I'm not going thru all this pain so you can name him there not the ones with morning sickness missing work pushing a head thru or getting cut open!