My baby girl gets super active when my 5yo daughter talks to her...

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
So my daughter was talking to her little sister and she started going crazy. I think she knows its her because anyone else talks to her and nothing. Just thought I'd share. Sibling bonding starting early?
Btw, I'm 21 weeks

Comments

• Awww thats too cute... Yeah there mos def bonding already, big sis is gonna b ovvver protective lol :0& (%)
  • Ugh my phone so messed up the smiley emotions I wanted to add lol :)
  • My baby does the same thing for her cousin. I guess cause he talks to her and kisses her. And he is only 1. He will be my lil babysitter
  • That is so precious! Goodness melt my heart! I-)
  • Haha meant to do this one :X
  • @jeanaetmommy that's my other thought. Little helpers are great! It's just too cute. She says good morning and night everyday to the baby and gives my belly a kiss. Like she just woke up and as soon as she spoke the baby started going crazy :)
    @Katie I'm glad. I could send a little goodness your way.
    @my1st_augbayb she already tells everyone how she is going to look after her little sister forever and ever ;)
  • Awww to cute its good when young kids show an intrest my 3yr old is already excited about being a big sis and telling us we have to call it strawberry etc :) xxxx
  • Awe @georgias_mummy. That's adorable. My daughter is a wizard of oz fan so she says the baby should be named Dorothy or glinda. LOL. :)
  • Aww no ours has to be strawberry ( she's certain she's going to get a sister lol) there cute names though least there human hehe :) xx
  • Haha. This is true. Oh and trust her instincts. Small children are usually right. @georgias_mummy
  • Haha. This is true. Oh and trust her instincts. Small children are usually right. @georgias_mummy
  • Hehe wish she cud tell me when I was going to conceive lmao u got a name picked out yet then :) xx
  • My baby does it when ever my boyfriend talks I was at a goingf away party and everyone was trying to get her to kick and nothing the second I get to my boyfriend house and he says hey babe the baby started going crazy she's a daddys girl already