plus sized mommas or ones with pelvic cramping contractions

edited August 2011 in Labor
When you have a contraction does the skin of the belly get tight and hard or the baby sac? Plus sized mommas if its the utruious could you feel it through your padding? I don't remember from my last labor. Its been two years and I just remember it HURT and it was, if memory serves, all in my hips.
I've been getting rhythmic pressure cramps in my hips and rectal areas for over an hour now with a bit of nausea. They last for 45sec 1.5min haven't been timing them or how long between. . . kinda regretting that now. When I feel my belly during a (bh/contraction/Bunny messing with me) all I get is squishy fat and lumps of baby so nothing to different then when I'm not having the pressure. Anyone have any ideas? Its not baby trying to excape pain more like I can't deside if I need to use the toilet or vomit, but either way its going to be violent and really hurt.
Thanks

Comments

• Oh yeah I'm 35w 4d. If it makes a diffrence
  • I have no clue honestly :( the only time I had contractions was last baby but even then I didn't know-the nurse told me lol those to me felt like she was rolling really tight. I would *think* if its rhythmic pressure that its probably that versus normal pain that would happen say anytime you walk or get up
  • I could feel mine! Let me tell you it wasn't pleasant!
  • All I have been having is bh whenever I stand up and walk around. They make my tummy hard as a rock for up to a min, then it goes away, but if I am still walking around they come back. They dont hurt, just annoying, but I do get the period like cramps off and on. I know its not much help, but even with the bh I feel a big change in my belly, even through all my flubber hehe