are you feeling any pain?

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Moms that are already dialating are you feeling any pain ??

Comments

• Or did you feel any pain ?
  • i heard you can't feel anything
  • I've had some menstrual type cramps but im only 1cm.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pain go away!!!! :>
  • Cramps all the time.
  • Always in pain...can't barely walk
  • I wasn't dilated at all but I can barely lift my legs to put them on the table I have lots of pain in the pelvic area but I did with my daughter and never dilated on my own
  • I wasn't dilated at all but I can barely lift my legs to put them on the table I have lots of pain in the pelvic area but I did with my daughter and never dilated on my own
  • I get what feels like menstrual cramps. I don't know if I'm dialated tho. My doctor hasn't checked yet.
  • I went into like a false labor and managed to dilate to a 2. It was oh so painful. I haven't been checked since then...which makes no sense really but whatever lol. I have menstrual type cramps all the time.
  • Ive been getting pressure and contractions that start from my abdomen to my back, went to l&d last night, turned out im 3cm dialated!! So tomorrow I get my section :D
  • Ive been having a lot of back pain this whole pregnancy but lately ive had that combined with cramps and sharp pains lots of pressure and lots of braxton hicks the past week and got checked i am now 1cm dilated and 50% effaced
  • Period cramps and pressure only a half of a centimeter dilated