Need Help With Baby Shower!

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
So my baby shower is a month away... I'm having it Sept. 25th... I'm expecting at least 50 ppl... I need ideas on thank you gifts that aren't that expensive...

My sister gave out wine glasses with cute ribbons that says her and her husband name to each guest at her wedding, I thought that was cute but is it baby shower appropriate?

Comments

• I'm doing wine bottles nothing above 8.00 n tying zebra print ribbon on them
  • I did one dollar bath and body work lotions le me know if you wanna see a picture
  • @Patiently_Waiting... That's my type of budget... Lol... Yes I wanna see a pic plz...
  • U could go through the Dollar section @ Target or get cute little random things from the Dollar Tree. Is your baby shower co-ed? My fam hosted my baby shower & got girly gifts like candles, mini lotions from Bath&Body & cute cooking utensils. For the boys, they got mini car window wipes & other stuff for cars.
  • @RizzyChicky Yes its coed... That's all good ideas... And BTW, I love dollar tree... Lol
  • I did mini jars of honey. They had a, blue ribbon n label that said "a baby boy, what could be sweeter ". They were like a $1.50 each i think
  • edited August 2011
    I made cake pop bouquets...they took a lot of time but they were a big hit...everyone loved them...and for prizes I had grow your own mini daisy cups and scented hand sanitizers for the girls and multi tip screwdrivers and car air freshness for the guys...got a lot of compliments...paid a dollar or less for each item
  • I have mason jars and I'm filling them with candy and I'm making gourmet carmel apples with different candy topping and then doing dollar store lotion and other random things I can find :)
  • i got my baby shower stuff from babyshowerstuff.com :) My shower isnt till the 1st Of October and am buying stuff little by little ..and am very pleased with the cute stuff they have that i ordered for myself :)