39 weeks! (2 centimeters, 50% effaced)

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 39 weeks and 2 days prego! Have a Dr appointment in about 3 hours, nervous cause it's the first time they will be checking my cervix for dilation and my dr wasn't available today so I have to see one I don't know :(

I'm a FTM, how does it feel when they check your cervix? Painful, uncomfortable?

Comments

• For me it was uncomfortable with a little bit of a burning sensation. :/
  • Well got checked, and am 2 centimeters and 50% effaced.

Also found out I am a huge baby when it comes to being checked lol I was almost pulling away and I really wanted to punch the Dr. in the face lol My mom says that she was almost climbing the walls though when they checked her with me so may it runs in the family lol

Gonna bounce on the exercise ball soon see if I can get anything started lol
  • Good luck mama!
  • @momof22be thanks! I'm so done being pregnant! And I also would love to end up not having to work this weekend lol

:-D
  • Lol time to go walking. ;)
  • Yay! Sending labor dust your way, momma.
    I got checked at 33+5 (just a couple days ago) and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Didn't hurt but was definitely uncomfortable.
  • @loveourlittleone thanks! I bounced on the ball for a while now I'm just laying in bed working on some HW for my online class lol Trying to work ahead so I won't be stressed once baby comes.

I was kind of glad hubby couldn't come with me today after I got checked lol cause I know I wanted to punch the Dr in the face cause it was SOOO uncomfortable to me that I'm sure the look on my face would have scared the crap out of my hubby lol

I'm definitely more nervous about labor now though that that was so uncomfortable to me. I will be getting that epidural as soon as they say I can get it lol