Stop breathing on me!!!

Is it too much to ask that he not breathe on me when we sleep?!?! It's driving me crazy! Ugh and ewwww! X(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ugh I hear you there.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    Haha! I hear ya! I find myself putting a pillow between his head and mine to block it!
  • edited August 2011
    @xpecting91611 exactly! Vomiting is a good idea!
  • Clearly, this is an epidemic!
  • edited August 2011
    Or when he hugs me and farts at the same time in his sleep! Ughhh! [-X
  • ehhhwww... mouth open and everything?
  • @alilboulding Yep. It's so annoying. I have to turn over every time.
  • I shoved mine off the bed the other day for it!
  • I have this same problem! Stinky mouth breather breath in my face while I sleep. Mine can't help it because he has a deviated septum and can't breathe through his nose. So I have a stuffed animal I keep between our faces. It seems to work pretty well. :-)
  • @justkirarenee lmao @ stinky mouth breather!
  • @blueberrysmom It's only stinky mouth breather at night. LOL During the day he manages to breathe through his nose. But at night the deviated septum makes it impossible. Then I get that yucky stale breath all up in my face. Soooooo not sexy. Hahah!
  • You should put something in his mouth. Like Hot sauce, lemon juice or toothpaste (for your benefit).. what else.. how about ketchup. Could get messy though, but worth it in my opinion!
  • Hahaha omg I deal with this problem every night. My husband asks ' why does my breathe stink' no but I wanna smell my own air, not your inner lung air!
  • My husband does that...he also uses my legs as his own personal pillow, rolls over on top of me, and get mad when I yell at him to get the hell off. I used to be cold all the time, and could adjust myself easily to find a comfortable position. He thinks I complain too much...I was going to blow up the air mattress...but he loaned it out three weeks ago and hasn't gotten it back yet. Grrrrrr.....
  • @tnt2007 Goodness! I thought I had it bad..lol!
  • I sprayed my dogs mouth wash in his mouth lol he now makes sure its closed!!! Haha
  • My husband breathes/ scream snores in my face. Its quite unpleasant to wake up to...like I dont have enough trouble sleeping already!