My vent about drs. and there horrible lies

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
My Dr has lied to me today, she said I have gained a totally of 26 lbs :O WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? well even if I did gain 26 lbs throughout this pregnancy you didn't have to tell me :-$ am I in denial MAYBE but she is lying!!! Anyone else what to vent about their Dr. Lying about anything???

Comments

• hehe....nope but Im there w/you on the the 26 lbs..
  • @nameless how far are you??? And fyi I haven't really gained 26 lbs the Dr is lying on me :p
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • they REALLY lied...id be mad too...Im 36 wks..and Im really staring to gain the weight
  • LOL @nameless no they didn't LOL I just think really she should've lied!!! @usmcwifemommy101107 whew gunny you must change your long name LOL!!! Your case is waaay more serious wish you all the best!!!
  • @Mybabe your funny!! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • quit confusing me here!!! ;;)
  • Lol I've gained a total of 7lbs yaaay lol
    but my due date kept changing and the size of my baby changes a lot too. One day I'm due thw 4th then the 8th then the11th and back to the 4th lol I hate it. I was told she was gona be small but she's 6.5 at 36weeks which isn't small at all. Sometimes I question what the hell the dr says :/
  • @Simone I need your Dr!!! I need a Dr to tell me I only gained 3 lbs... now that's my kinda Dr. LOL
  • @simone WOW... My daughter was 6.5 lbs at birth and she was 'due date full term'!!! That is not small for 36 weeks!!
  • @Mybabe
    Lol u funny!! Yup I only gained a belly thank God :)
  • @lilbit01_209
    I know its not but these stupid ppl change the size of my baby almost everytime I go. I'm 38 weeks now so I hope she hits 7lbs and stops I don't want to push out a huge baby lol
  • @simone I wish my doctor said my daughter only weighed 6-7 pounds that's who much she was weighing at my 33 week ultrasound lol but ur Lo wiol probably weigh around 8 pounds which isn't bad not to big not to small I had 8.6 pounder and tyqt was my first