teen pregnancy

2»

Comments

• You gotta love it, my pregnancy been great thanks I had no morning sickness just heartburn all time and stretch marks getting me low, I got 6 weeks left now not long to go but want her out now can hardly walk from leg and back pain lol but all been exciting and can't wait to be a mummy, how's your pregnancy going?
  • Im 20 n pregnant wit my first a boy yay.. N @junemomma1 my bf ex is jus like dat n she really got pissed when I told her im havin his bby we both jus laugh at her lol
  • 19 14wks w/ #2 due 09/07/11
  • 17 and 6 weeks and 3 days
  • 18, 10w 4d. @junemomma1 im lucky im my fiancee first real relationship so i dnt have to deal with that drama thank god! ( he was a one night stand sorta boy? Hes 21 and weve been together 3years :D how long have youse been wit your baby daddys? :D
  • 18, 10w 4d. @junemomma1 im lucky im my fiancee first real relationship so i dnt have to deal with that drama thank god! ( he was a one night stand sorta boy) Hes 21 and weve been together 3years :D how long have youse been wit your baby daddys? :D
  • 16 and almost 35 weeks(:
  • 17 & 6 weeks
  • If u want add me on facebook(:
    bkuneki@g mail.com
  • I'm 18 and 37 weeks pregnant. I've been with Chris for almost 3 years.
  • I'm 18 almost 19 and I'm. In my 6th week. I'm strugging to find a obgyn but other then that my partner is determined to make me comfy during my whole pregnany.
  • Im 17. Duee in mayy. (: havinn a boyy. Ndd uu.?
  • Im 16 and a month pregnant
  • 18, 25 weeks #teamblue
  • 16 and 37 weeks pregnant. (:
  • 19 & 8 weeks/2days with my first. Hoping for a girl :)
  • 16 , 25wks &&_ 6days w| myy first little girl !
  • im 18, 13 weeks pregnant with my first little blessing(:
  • Im 15 n 35 weeks pregnant, getting a c section in a few weeks, me and baby daddy cant wait :)
  • Im 19 and 38weeks 1day :) cant wait to see him :)
  • I'm 19 but I'm going to be 20 before I deliver, 15weeks with my 4th but I only have 2babies with me, I lost my first to SIDS. Bad example I know, but an excellent mommy & that's what matters the most, right? :) Hoping to finally be on team pink, all my kids are boys so far.
  • Im 19 and have 2 angels in heaven, Jordan Trace and Raegan Lane. Ttc to get my angel here on earth. Congrats to you all! :)
  • Im 17 ill be 18 b4 my baby get here. Im only 7 weeks And 3 days im due December 11th Ughhh I got a long time to go.