Need help ttc!

edited August 2011 in Getting pregnant
Af is about to start,again :( I am already so obsessed with ttc,but haven't done any bbt our used opks.....all I've done is take my vitamins and baby asa(have factor v).... And of course bd every other day! I didn't want to feel like a mad scientist ttc,lol,i wanted myself and df to enjoy it.....but I can't take another month of failure.....so my question is please help! Anything that you ladies feel have worked for you would be greatly appreciated! My sister just told everyone she is expecting, and is already 11 weejs! She knew we were trying, she gets prego so easily, first try all 3 times! so happy for her, and she is sad for me that I'm having such difficulties:( I ask ready for happy tears instead of these stupid sad ones!

Comments

• just enjoy it. if you think about making it happen it puts stress on your body. just have fun and relax and it will happen.
  • I feel your pain
  • You can definitely try opk. I bought clearblue easy brand whenever my hubby and I were trying and only had to use it for the first month we tried, then bam, prego! Worked for my first daughter, and my current pregnancy. Im pretty sure we tried for 4mths the 1st time before I bought them. Might be all you need ;;)
  • I would try not to think about it and just let it happen. Hear all the time people getting obsessed with it and only to fail (unless there the lucky ones) just enjoy your time and eventually will happen! Took me nearly a year. Goodluck xx
  • I used preseed its a lubricant that won't hurt sperm, it actually helps the swim. I also used instead cups.. when he pulled out I would insert one to keep the spermies up there! Good luck to you!
  • We r trying pre-seed this month. Heard lots of great things about it. (tmi) we tried it yesterday for the first time and it was great. The only thing i didnt like was how it felt like it was coming out of me all day long. Good luck to you!! Maybe it will help that u know ur sister is preg, i know that i have ONLY gotten preg when one of my sisters was already preg. Might sound silly and it is but it seems to b true for me. We have been ttc for 9 months w no luck and i told them one of em needs to get preg so i can too. ;) i hope u get ur bfp SOON!
  • I was using opk and bbt. Worked for us in our first month ttc.. Good luck hun.. Bbt is really the only way you will know if you are even ovulating.. Give it a try
  • edited September 2011
    :)
  • I was using opk and bbt. Worked for us in our first month ttc.. Good luck hun.. Bbt is really the only way you will know if you are even ovulating.. Give it a try
  • were in the same boat ride.....