any1 been induced due to little growth

edited August 2011 in September 2011
I have had growth scan at 35weeks measuring 31weeks bk in tuesday when I will be just over 38weeks and thinking they may induce if not grew much since last growth check xx

Comments

• Wen r u due again? Have thet said there gonna induce u? Only heard of them doin it if baby wasnt gettin enough nutrients or that, maybr ur jst having a small baby! Getting my section in 11 days cant believe its almost over. Hope ur well.xx
  • Hey due in 14days two weeks today scary stuff. They mentioned at last growth scan baby doing good but going to be small going to monitor me. Got call yesterday they want me in for another growth scan to see if baby has grew much over 3weeks and a asked what if not they said we were hoping to get you scaned tuesday and then into day care wednesday but its my uncles funeral tuesday so she said she will phone monday morning with a new time for scan. X
  • Hope u r well may meet u in hospital lol. Yip its nearly over feels as thou its dragged in but in reality its been rather quick. Hope our births are easy cant believe its nearly over and the kicks in the ribs are soon coming to a end lol. How you been xx
  • Why u getting a section?
  • Opposite reason from u! Baby measuring big! Id have thot if it was small theyd leave it in there to grow a bit more, scans can b off by quite a bit so I wouldnt b too worried, u got a big bump?
  • Iv been keeping good, last wk n a bit will prob drag in now tho! All organised jst gotta wait now.xx
  • Bump not that big ppl saying am very neat. X
  • Ul jst b having a small baby likely, il prob c u at hosp by the looks of it! :)
  • A know lol.
  • Congrats mrs ma sister told me u had ur baby, hope all is well.xxx
  • When I went in for my last appt. I measured at 35cm and I was 39 wks along.. my son was born 6lbs 3oz and 18.75 in long. For me I had a small belly, only gained 21lbs. I'm 4'9 105 lbs. Had a perfect pregnancy.. my son is now 11 wks and jus about 12lbs.. and perfectly healthy.. u jus might be having a small baby.. so no need to worrie unless thr Dr says to