help **updated with pgncy test results**

edited August 2011 in Current Events
So as u know I went to the er my c section is infected and I have a uti however after I asked for a pgncy test they denied me

I am five days late took three pgncy test already all bfn but y isn't my period her can a uti cause it maybe the infection @homebirthadvocate anyone

Update*****

Took another pgncy test this morning negative what is wrong with my period???

Comments

• IIm not sure hun, but legally they can't deny you I don't think...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well I told the stupid nurse I was late he was like well if u have a baby already u should use bc and u shouldn't be having sex if u dnt want another one. Uhh I wasn't telling you I dnt want more kids and I am using bc just missed my pill. He gave me a lecture and didn't give me a test.
  • @mshahir I know he was such a bitch I have had him before when I had hemorrhoids when I was pgnt with Jake and he asked to see them I was embarrassed but I did and then he asked a second time. And then this time the doc had already checked me and then the tech because he was just a tech that day he asked to check me. He felt around my abdomen. And then u know how u have a blanket to cover ur cooch well he lifted it up ???? I was like ????? And then he's like relax I am a professional uhh why does a tech have to check you
  • @mshahir it is the closest hospital and everytime I go its him who is my nurse. My husband even got mad at him when he asked to look at my butthole a second time!
  • Omg I would've kicked him in the face!
  • the doc had already looked at me and said it was hemorrhoids
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses I wanted to ugh. I mean I dnt want anymore kids but who is ge to judgehe is just there to do his job not to be a counselor
  • No, he can get in trouble for that shit! I would report his ass and demand a pregnancy test!
  • @mshahir I know my husband told him the doctor already said she had hemorrhoids why do you have to look and he said look man I know ur uncomfortable but I gotta look that's why she's here. Then I had already turned around and he was like in sorry I forgot to measure it I'm gonna have to look again turn around I was so dam embarrassed I didn't think much of it till now when he looked at my cooch
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses they usually va like two days later im going to tell them
  • I would hun, that's ridiculous.
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses

It is. I wish my hubby was with me that day but he was at work my husband hates him so bad
  • He is weird I would most definitely report his ass he doing unnecessary shit and denying u if I where u next time u get him I would be like I want a different person cause u creep me the eff out
  • @vayannai hope I never go back but I will do that next time
  • By law he has to keep his opinions to himself and they can not deny you a test especially if you do have a uti some.medications can't be taken while pregnant if you are. I hope you feel better.
  • @Samantha well he didn't and where can I get a pgncy blood test
  • Urgent care center. Tell them you need it done you have a uti and scared to take the medications in case you are. Even if you have to say you haven't had your period for 2 weeks or something. Urgent cares are typically nicer then hospitals and have more time for patients. If there is no urgent care in your area try a clinic that has walk in hours.
  • @Samantha I wonder if there is one in houston
  • @richjen24 do they do blood test too?

• @richjen24 thanks ill look into how much they charge :)
  • Was there another nurse or doc in the room when he checked your bits? Cause yeah no that's not cool and might be against rules