How much money do you think you've spent on HPT?

MSCMSC
edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
This go around it's been probably like $45. I am 7 weeks today. Even when the Digital said "YES", I still used the regular two line test to confirm it (that was January 31/February 1). I was in complete shock. lol :-))

Comments

• haha oh my... great question, but if rather not think about it lol. probably hundreds.
  • I promise u i've taken 20+ tests :) I just enjoyed looking at the results turn positive! Im sure I've spend at least $100 on tests. I'll b 8 weeks on Wed.
  • Paid $1.00 for mine!! Lol
    Half way to finish line!!
  • I'm a little over 5weeks so yesterday I bought a dollar store pregnancy test just for fun to see if they work.it did..so to think that I spent all that money on those fancy tests..for nothin! oh well:)
  • I have used the one made by Target for like $4 and that worked well too.
  • I got my first positive on a first response test. that was 5 days before I missed my period. how soon did you test positiveon the target test?
  • The day after my missed period. I was clueless. I had no idea I was because I wasn't TTC.
  • Yes, a very pleasant surprise! ;))
  • LOL I thought that I was the only one to think about this! While DH and I were TTCing I felt like I was the reason that Pregnancy test companies were able to pay for TV commercials! lol. I should have bought a stock in the company First Response I swear!
  • Over the years I'd say about $45-ish
  • Ha ha I was trying to conceive took 6 months, so I would say around $200. I would test so early & keep testing, I was addicted
  • Probsbly $ 100 in the last 5yrs only paid for one that was positive, what a waste lol
  • Like 10 bucks. Bought a box of clearblue tests (I think that's what they're called..the digital one) and tested positive two times..then went strait to dr to confirm :)
  • Over the years, I think I've spent hundreds. I could have just went to Planned Parenthood and got it for FREE! lol :-))
  • This time, my husband bought the cheapest test they had at WalMart. In the past we've spent a fortune and have gotten the same results on every test. I think we've finally learned our lesson: One positive is as positive as eight positives :)
  • I swear by dollar tree tests...they had positive on the earliest possible day with all my babies...plus they r so cheap I can keep a drawer full
  • Zero! My best friend bought mine. She was more anxious than me to find out!
  • I'm with the dollar tree ladies! The 1$ worked for several friends and results were right so I just went cheapy and got that one too. It was right and planned parenthood confirmed for me the very same day..10 days before daddys 26th bday :)