? Bout Pineapple To Help Dialate

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
I Absolutely Hate Pineapple. I Didn't Want To Eat It Watsoever But I Did So I Can Start Dilating. My Question Is How Much Pineapple Do You Eat? I Only Ate A Lil Bit & Went Walking. Do I Eat It Everyday?

Comments

• i think i heard you have to eat like 5 whole fresh pineapples for it to even have any effect hahaha
    but not sure

:)
  • Its all bs! Lol I ate,12 fresh pinapple im still at a zero anf im due in 3 days
  • Wow!!! I Guess I Wntt Eat Anymore, Lol i Was Just Tryinq To Help Myself Dilate. My Dr Said If Im Not Dilated By Thursday, He Wntt Induce Till Im 42 Weeks. So Riqht Now Im On A Mission! Thanks Ladies For Respondinq @anadoll92 @smiley17
  • Welcome mama :) try that evening primrose oil. I never tried it cuz I dunoo lol I hear it helps u alot to soften down there
  • @anadoll92 i Would But Hubby Wouldnt Help Me Put It In Down There, He Is Scared To Hurt Me & The Baby! I Guess Hes Like That Because Everytime He Sees Me Gett Checked, He Sees How Bad Thatt Hurts Me. I Was Thinkinq Of Gettinq Thatt Damn Exercise Ball? Hubby Said Its A Waste Of Time; But Who Is He To Know Anythinq . Lol
  • i can vouch for the exercise ball, i believe it has played a big role in helping me dilate to 2cm :) when i go on it i feel my stomach harden and it seems like it is doing something haha
  • Ooooooh yea my fiance too lol when I got checked I yelled! Lol I didnt know that a "cervix" is waaaaay up there. I thought ut was just the opening u can see with a mirror lol my fiance was like "its okay baby breathe" like If I was giving birth lol Idk wat that excersice ball does but ive been having sex and doing squats that made my baby drop by alot
  • @anadoll92 OHMYGOD; Me Too. I Was Like " Damn Is He Tryinq To Rip My Baby Outt?" Lol i Hate Gettinq Checked, He Always Asks " Are Yu Ready?" Im Likee "Yeah, Go Ahead & Hurt Me!". He Says, i Dntt Mean To Hurt Yu. In The Back Of My Mind, i Think He Enjoys My Pain!!! :( Hubby Wntt Have Sex With Me, He Thinks It Will Hurt Our Lil' Baby !!! Squats? I Can Barely Bend Down...Lmao Looks Like i Just Have To Walk & Walk!!!
    @smiley17 All Day, Each Time i Get Up & Walk i Get Contractions, But The Second i Sit Down; They Stop!! I Dnt Even Wanna Get Up Anymore :/ its Hurts So Bad That i Can Just Cry !!! Ima Gett That Ball Tomorrow :)
  • I ate pineapples all day long and still was overdue and had to be induced.
  • @jcmommy Im Losinq Hope !! Lol i Guess It Just Works On Certain People; :(
  • Lol my fiance is over dramatic but I tend to say ouch u damn dr!!! Lol rape ur husband!! Aww thats a good sign if it hurts when u walk try n suck it up amd walk more but I suggest u take a friend with u just in case u cant actually walk due to pain that happend to me lol. I was standing in the middle of the street for 10 min lol
  • I Think Ima Have To Rape Him; Or Wen We Arque & He Knows He's Wronq, He Will Try To Make Up With The Sex !! So Im On A Mission To Gett It. Lol i Keep Walkinq But It Hurts So Bad That i Can Literally Fall To My Knees !!! &/