Today is our baby shower!

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
We decided to do it ourselves. I am so excited! It is at 1pm today. We still have a ton of things to do and of course I was up like 100 times to pee last night. (i think this lil girl uses my bladder as a pillow) But we get to spend the day with friends and family :) I still cant believe I am far enough along to constitute having a baby shower. Only 6.5 weeks to go :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mines today too! I'm 34 wks today. Couldn't sleep for nothing! & I usually don't go more then once or twice a night
    I went like 5x! Sooo nervous! Good lick to you!
  • @one5one I am so jealous that you only get up once or twice a night. I get up once or twice an hour lol. I will be 34wks tues. Have fun at your shower today too :D
  • edited August 2011
    Lots of us are having our showers today. Mine is at 3. As much as I like presents, I am most looking forward to my homemade (by me :D ) chocolate baby carriage shapped cake with homemade cream cheese frosting =P~ Have fun ladies!!
  • I may get up maybe twice a night but thats because I go to bed real late & in the am...sometimes im in pain with a full bladder!
  • I hope everyone had as great a baby shower as we did. We got so much stuff...plus my gpa said he is buying her crib :) I am totally exhausted but it was a wonderful day.
  • I had mine yesterday too. We got a ton of stuff and big items like pack and play, bedding, travel system. And a diaper cake lol. I have another one on Sept 11 so hopefully I will get the rest them!
  • We got our swing, high chair, stroller/carseat, a ton of clothes and some blankets and other lil stuff. I think we are gonna have to buy our pack n play and diapers and some other random stuff, bur I was super happy to get most of the bigger things. Hubby is already putting the swing together hehe
  • Sounds like a successful shower!! We will prob have to buy our swing but o well can't expect everything!