I want my son! :'(

edited August 2011 in October 2011
I woke up so emotional this morning :/ I just want my baby boy to be here and in my arms! I know I have to wait and I don't have much longer left, but its driving me nuts :( I WANT MY SON!

Comments

• I want my son too!
  • Me too! I had a breakdown yesterday :(. I want my princess :(. Im getting so very impatient
  • I am very impatient and dont want to wait lol! but he needs more cooking and I am for sure going to be over due which sucks :(
  • I dream about him every night! Its making me crazy :/ cuz I wake up after feeding holding changing loving and taking care of him, and I wake up and he isn't there :'(
  • Aaww I know how you feel I dream about my little princess everynight! Im so ready for her to be here & everybody is going into labor which im happy for them but October needs to Hurry the mess up!!!
  • @Supermom405 I'm happy for everyone too, but seeing everyone meeting their little ones just makes it all that much harder! I'm so jealous cuz its getting so damn close and the weeks are flying by but it just seems so out of reach
  • Shew I feel the same way! I've been having dreams about my little boy constantly! 33 more days for me! Hang in there ladies!
  • How much longer do u have?
  • Come on october!
  • @bwhite55019 42 days even left! Due october 8th! Its so close but so far away!
  • I'm 36 weeks and sooooo over being prego!! I just want my baby boy..I'm tired of feeling crippled LOL
  • I have 9 days and I'm about to have a fit to get him out of me!!!!!!
  • Ill be 32 weeks tommrow & me & my bd are always saying how we want our little one to be here already lol were very impatient(:
  • I will be 35 weeks on Friday...and I'm actually going crazy myself...wen I feel him inside I just can't wait to see him ..I luv him soooooo much...
  • Mommas please dont rush it. Cheridh these last few weeks. Wish I could have gotten a few more! You have a lifetime to enjoy them!
  • 11 days for me :/
  • MAMA!!!! I've seen those belly pics and I highly doubt he's staying in till October 8th! ;-) but I'm sad ur feeling this way... I'm pretty sure ur not allowed to K?!?! lol Next time i will send you text hugs or stupid face pics to make you smile!! you just say the word. But I hope you're feeling better... it wont be too long!!! He's gonna come out and say HI to the world soon so hang in there!! >:D<
  • 13 days for me..im beyond ready.