How many of you just have to laugh when it comes to sex these days??

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Hubby came home for his lunch break and I was looking to make his day a little better so I decided to drag him into the bedroom. I climbed on top and apparently I haven't been on top in a couple weeks because omg things have changed! He started laughing and was like we're breaking my sons arm or something!!! Smh. I hate being so uncomfortable and hugely pregnant. I just want to get my groove on!!!!!!!

Comments

• Ugh I got on top after not being up there for awhile and it was so uncomfortable :-( I started getting cramps and just stopped. I wanna be on top again! I know he hates always doing all of the work so I feel bad lol
  • My stomach gets in the way majorly! And I hate missionary because when I lay on my back my chubby ass baby presses against my organs. Lol
  • I can't do missionary very long either it bothers me too, and I don't like doggy style very much so I have a lot of half sideways sex hahaha
  • I hate sex in any position these days. My stomach is always in the way and sex brings on horrible braxton Hicks. I used to need sex like everyday now I try to avoid sex as long as possible.
  • Two months ago I was wanting it like 5 times a day now hubby is a sex maniac and I turn him down. ): poor guy is probably so confused. Lol
  • LOL. I remember when I was pregnant, I was so gassy!! I had to clench myself and then kept laughing. He though I was nuts.
  • Mine too.. we did it like twice a day everyday before I got pregnant... then none ever.. then a month or so ago we started doing it every other day.. and now nothing. Poor husbands. I'm just ready for my normal.body and sex drive to come.back.
  • @jcmommy haha. That happened to me the other day. I kept giggling because I was about to let the biggest toot and was trying so far not to. It was a very difficult task but I managed.
  • @jcmommy @1stwoodsbaby LOL I farted in the middle of sex yesterday and busted up laughing, I tried to hard to keep it in but I failed! I don't even think he noticed so he was like wtf what are you laughing at?