any body due in September had thier baby yet

edited August 2011 in September 2011
I had my baby on Aug 26 at 9:54am weighing 7lbs even 19 inch long I was 37 weeks he was in the nicu for 30 hrs it felt like forever but now he is in my arms in my room praying we both go home together tomorrow

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I was due sept 9 he came august 23 at 2am. we are still in the hospital he is in special care nursery hooked up to an iv receiving antibiotics bc of I guess a false reading on the gbs test. I was told I was negative amd didn't get antibiotics during labor. Turns out I was positive and my son got pneumonia from it. Were here for 10-14 days :(
  • Nope Still Carrying Ughhh & @snreda Wow Sorry To Hear That
  • Im due sept 1st still prego, wish he would come now... congrats to u and glad to know baby n u r doing good
  • @snreda sorry to here that I hope everything gets better praying for your little one good luck @letysfirst thank you hope it comes fast enough for you @mommyy2be I hope it comes fast for u too
  • Wow congrats I was due September 11th I also had babygirl Kaylei August 26th @ 12:03am, she weighed 6lbs 6oz 18inches long.
  • I was due September 6th. My baby girl was born August 26 at 7:10 pm. Weighing 6.89 pounds and 18 3/4 inches long. And I believe were going home today, August 28.
  • @baby2ontheway my story was very similar
    BTW I was due 9/9 delivered 8/19
  • I was due sept 4 had my son yesterday aug 27 @ 1:38 am. He was 7lb 1.4oz 20in
  • I'm still waiting due September 21 :)
  • I was due septemeber 7. Had my baby august 18. 7lbs 13oz. 11:16pm. I was 37 weeks 1 day.
  • I had my little girl at 417pm on aug 26th. She was 8lbs 2oz 20 3/4 inches. I was 37+6
  • I was due Sept 6th, and I had my daughter on August 5th. I was 35+3. She weighed 6 lbs and was 19 1/2 inches. She spent 6 days in the nicu for breathing problems, but she's great now, and almost weighs 7lbs!! She's a sweetie :X
  • We came home today also now most of us r August mommy's instead of September. I wish u guys all luck its been a hard three days for us my son was in the nuci and my daughter is two and would cry for me but wouldnt come to me because of the baby but now we are home and she's. Back to her self. Its funny how most of our babies were born on the same day well I'm about to get some rest congratulations ladies
  • I'm still waiting but would like to join the August club!!! :/
  • Well I was due sept 10th came in wit contraction but never progressed today n dr told thm to admit n induce in am!
  • Not me :( Due sept 6 & NO BABY STILL
  • I was due sept 2 and had my little girl 8/16 @ 11:30pm 6lbs even and 18" long. She a great baby just like her big sister. I was 37+4.(water broke at doc after cervical check)
  • Not me :( due sept 3 and not even dialated effaced nada sucks I'm jus counting down the days now even though I think he gunna be in there for a good week
  • I'm still waiting as well :-( I'm due sep.7 but i've begun to dialate and last week I was 70% effaced so hopefully she'll be here soon!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • due September 7th but no baby yet! trying to wait patiently for his arrival but its getting hard. so close but yet so far
  • due sept 20th and in the hospital now, will prolly deliver in the next couple days
  • @everyone, I'm jealous of all u... Lol... I wanna have my baby NOW jus so I can get back to work... But I'm not due til Oct. 24th...