completely disgusted...

...question...

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET ALONG WITH PREGNANT WOMEN, WITHOUT TOTALLY KISSING THEIR ASSES & BEING HUMILIATED??

...WHY ARE THEY SO DIFFICULT TO GET ALONG WITH??

*its fucking depressing, seriously..

Comments

• ....welcome to pregnancy! :D
  • Hahaha sometimes I feel bad for how I get with my bd sometimes, but in all honesty the least you can do it put up with it for all of the shit we're going through :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir, you took the words right out of my mouth baby girl lol!
    Which baby mama? Or is it both?
  • @BkE913

..seriously..??

Lmfao...but it is sooooooo...not funny!
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ...& yeah...its both BMs...

Does it make me a bad person, because they drive me so insane?

...I can hardly stand to be around them &...I officially "threw in the towel" on the entire concept of being happy in my personal life...

...I'm so sad...

: (
  • well we're hormonal and emotional. I think u should suck it up (altho u might not wanna hear that) bcuz arguing with her is just going to upset her even more or place additional stress on her which in turn affects the baby. Try to keep them happy and find out what is it you can do to help them and do it.
  • Lol! My husband says I havnt been bad at all u til today :p isn't my fault he does nothing he's told n just sits on his butt watching racing crap. I got fed up n told him...
  • And I could be so much worse...

...I've been supportive...I want the kids... I want to be involved...

and all I get is shit...

...I feel so hopeless
  • ..I tried to suck it up..

...I do everything I can...

..my #1 BM got mad & yelled at me because I bought baby clothes..

..my other BM got mad because I caught her lying..

...I never had the stress before...when I didn't care...or if I was being selfish...but, now that I cater to them...I get treated like shit...

Do I just take it?

• Id leave both there asses.... if I was a man
  • @mandac10

Hahaaa!...silly

I need my babies..
  • Ya bit u don't have to be with the women. Sometimes family's are better off separated. There's only so much u can do. But keep in mind if my man had another woman pregnant same time as me I wouldn't be very happy... make sure next time its naughty time with someone u wrap it up. A pregnancy is the least of problems that can occur from sex... I say these thing because I care!
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mandac10

Haaahaaaa!

Yeah...true...

I've been so good about using condoms...

...I just turned 38 last week...I'm past due for kids...

&...I gave my #2 BM the option of being with me or not...when I told her my #1 BM was prego...I'm pro-choice, as well...but I'd never force abortion..even if I hated her...I only brought it up in conversation about future plans or discussions about the feasibility of parenting with one another.
  • @mandac10

..LOL..you are on a roll, tonight!

..FYI..

...there's almost a four month gap in time between the pregnancies...lmfao!

...I never hit both boxes ...simultaneously...lmao

@mshahir

...its increasingly difficult to ignore them...

We're gonna end up hating each other...but, oh well...fuck it...
  • Just take it..it doesn't even come close to what they're dealing with ..especially being pregnant during this hot ass summer..as soon as they hve the babies they'll go right back to they're old selves LOL..I kno it sucks but hey u got the easy part of it
  • @mommy2b1111

Ok...but..its bad...

...its like we were never friends or even cool...

: (
  • Goodness I feel sorry for you. Idk if my husband could handle TWO pregnant girls!
    I think its great you are making the effort and want to be there.. for them both!!
    Although I'd probably be a little upset because of the other pregnant woman around if I were one of them, they should atleast be happy and give you some slack that you are sticking around and being apart!
  • @MrsG

..I will do all I can to have amicable dealings with these women..

But, I am losing all desire to even know these women...

& I could've been lying & fucking them both...I didn't have to tell them...or I could be just going on, as if I were a playboy...but, I'm not that way...and it seems I get less respect for being decent.

I never misled either woman..I told them the harsh reality..& gave them outs...and support, to the best of my ability..