gender surprise?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
My husband wants to wait to find out the gender. I agreed even though it will kill me. Anyone else waiting?

Comments

• Im waiting!! At first I didn't want to un fear of everything yellow abd green, but I met another mom who waited and she said she got so many pink clothes right after the birth from friends and famiky cause everyone was so excited. Were going to ask for gift cert. At the shower instead if clothes. I think the curiosity will help me through the labor! :)
  • edited February 2011
    Me and my partner were going to find out the gender of this baby, which is our second but their legs were closed. So we chose not to try and find out again. It's made it very exciting to wait for this baby and limited how many clothes I buy for baby lol. I'm 35 weeks almost now. Glad i'm waiting. If you really want to find out you need to let your husband know because it will make you resentful during the rest of the pregnancy if you do want to know and don't find out. It's a decision you both need to agree on. Good luck with your pregnancy. :-)
  • Me & my boyfriend are waiting to find out the gender! I'm 38 weeks & the impatience is killing me lol. But I wouldn't have it any other way. There aren't many good surprises in life, but this is one of them. Boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy, we'll be more than happy. Good luck, its worth the wait!
  • As long as baby is healthy I don't care I just don't like anticipated surprises. Good wife who comprised for her husband. LOL.