Should I just wait till my appointment on Thursday or go in now?

edited August 2011 in Health
Well I have my 6 week pp appointment on Thursday. My cousin told me she thinks something is wrong since I only bled for a week and a half after I had Bentley, especially because he's my first baby. Also, I'm losing a lot of weight. You would think that'd be good but I lost all my weight after one week, but I'm still losing weight because after I had Bentley, my appetite completely vanished. There maybe 1 time out of the day that I'm hungry enough to eat a regular sized meal but other than that, I'm not hungry and I have to force myself to eat if I can. I do drink constantly though because I stay thirsty. Well now the past few days I've been having bad headaches, some nausea, stomach cramping, back ache and some back spasms, and dizzy spells, if I stand up too fast of if I bend down and stand up, I feel like I'm going to pass of and I get really dizzy. Idk if I should just wait till Thursday or what? Help? @HomeBirthAdvocate if your not busy having your baby lol, any idea of what I should do?

Comments

• You should go in. good luck hun
  • I think u need to have it checked out hun. I think bleeding for that long is normal for some wemon but with the other stuff going on too you need to at least call ur doc.
  • I'm gonnna call and see what they say I guess.
  • They acted like it wasn't a big deal. She just told me to eat more. So I guess I'll just shove food down my throat since I'm never hungry.
  • I know my mom only bleed for a week with all four of her children but the other stuff may be a little worrisome. :/ I guess just try to shove it down like you said.
  • I know i didn eat hardly anything after i had my first and lost 40 pounds within 2 weeks, the thing i would be worried about is the aches and cramping, it sounds like u could have a uti or some kind of infection possibly. I would definately call in the morning if it doesn't stop. Does it hurt or burn when you pee?
  • @Lindsey2Bou well she said the cramping could be my period about to star but I thought with breast feeding, it takes a while for my period to come back. And it doesn't burn when I pee but it itches reallllly bad down there.