bleeding help

edited August 2011 in Health
I had my third baby a lil over 8 weeks and I'm still bleeding I got the depo shot 4 weeks ago. I didn't bleed this long before but u also didn't go back on birth control and when I say bleeding not a lot but more then a lil spotting

Comments

• as far as i have heard, i dont know personally, but going on the depo can alter your periods for months.
  • I had a friend who was on the shot and bled for 10 months because of it
  • @survivormommie3 I was on the depo along time and had a period for a month straight every three months I had no choice on bc my hubby and I didn't want the pill that's how we got our first. It's been bleeding with out stopping I went Dr last week for a pap they said if bleeding continues then they will do a ultrasound I'm scared
  • it's ok. i would let them know, of course, that way they can see if there is a problem with clotting and what not. have you considered the nuva ring or anything like that?
  • My Dr gave me three choices iud pill and depo. My insurance won't pay for bc so iud cost way to much
  • I am still bleeding 8 weeks later...and im on the pill. i am a light period person and on the pill i hardly have a period. I am so sick of it. I don't know what this is, I have always only bled 3 weeks tops with the other three kids. I hope this quits for you too.