I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hubby is on his way home for R&R...He should be in or near Kuwait and will most likely be in NC Wednesday :-D :-D :-D ...If I wasn't already pregnant, I'd probably be by the time he left to go back :">

Just wanted to release some of this excitement!!!!

Comments

• Lmfao!! :) I'm so excited for you! I hope you enjoy the time you have together! You should let us know how everything goes when he's home! Congradulations!! :) :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    @usafwife_21 ...thank you and I will!!!
    @mama0811 ....yaaay good for you!!!! I know you cant wait...I'm just worried about how we're going to act around each other. We've never been separated this long...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay lol that last face on the top post made me laugh I love it :D
  • I used to get extremely nervous when id see my husband after so long.. it used to make me cry because id think questions like "have I changes? Has he changed? Does he still love me? Has he missed me? Does he know I miss him? What if he doesn't want me... etc" but it amazes me everytime how everything falls right into place!!
  • @usafwife_21 ....i knooow...last night i was thinking gosh i hope i dont get aggravated by the poor guy! Ive been by myself for so long now!!!!
  • @Nova...thanks ....I'm definately going to try!
  • One thing to remember, at least when I got home in 2003, was the 'war' talk isnt neccessary. Let him bring it up if he wants to talk about it. My mom would go into a place where we were going (i.e. my grandparents house before a party) and specifically tell them not to ask me questions about Iraq. Let me bring it up... He is most likely as nervous as you truthfully so hold his hand (but dont freak if he doesnt want to right away; its not you its a mental thing) Let him take a shower right away. My mom took me to the mall right after I got home cause I didnt have any clothes and I realized how dirty and dusty I was/felt (In clean uniforms) and it started to really bug me when people would stare at me. Though he maybe different, my hubby was not in an area prone to the violent nature I was in so he had less of the same reactions... You just being there is the most important thing. Congrats and have fun!!!
  • @lilbit01_209 ....thanks for the advice. I'm glad you told me that because I was going to take him out to eat before we went home! I remember him telling me how stinky he was when he got to Afghanistan after that 3 day flight (when he left)...I'm trying not to think about it too much because I'm getting so excited, I can't eat O_o...
  • @armywife3 Take care of yourself (and little one!) too!! Eat!!! Lol... I remember that from when my hubby came home... The whole eating thing is dependent on him really but maybe set both of you out a nice outfit and shower and go to a nice resteraunt. I wouldnt make reservations though... you may not make it to dinner.... :D Just go with the flow and things will fall where they need too....
  • @lilbit01_209 ..I have a concern. He left Afghan sunday to go to Kuwait and told me he'd call when he got there. Well he never called. I textd his cell phone and didn't get a reply. I emailed him this morning and didn't get a reply. What would make him not respond? He should at least have made it to Kuwait by now...I'm really getting worried :/
  • @armywife3 Its possible that they jumpwd him from one flight to another very quickly or he has no access to his email right now. I dont know how the cell thing will work but my German one didnt work when I was there. Dont stress yourself out over it yet. It takes a lot to rotate troops around. When I was coming back the pulled me off a flight and had me on another in less than 15 min and I had no time to call my family. I had to call them from the next airport and tell them that I was gonna be 5 hrs early and they had to leave for the airport right away to be there when I landed.... I dont know if my mom has even gotten dressed so fast ever since!! Its gonna be ok!!!
  • @lilbit01_209 ...Thanks...i'll try not to worry too much ....its just not like him :(
  • @armywife3 Its most likely not him or even in his control.
  • Yay so excited for u!! I remember when my hubby came home from Iraq...I couldn't eat, sleep, nothin'. But try to eat :) after my hubby left Iraq he didn't have access to contact me. We just had to keep tabs with the base and they would tell us if they were still on time. Good luck!!
  • Soooo excited for you!!! When my bf came home last summer I had no contact with him as well until he txted me from his plane and said you have to leave now! Its hard not to worry but I'm sure he's just fine. Soon you will be in each others arms again and nothing else in the worlddd will matter!! Have fun and make the best of every day... It goes by waaaay too fast!!
  • @lilbit01_209 @stbmilitarybrat ...you were exactly right!!!! He just called and said he'll be here in an hour!!!! He wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow!

Thank you soooo much for the advice and well wishes

@Spray85
  • @armywife3 Congrats and have fun!!! Tell him thank you and we're praying for him!!!
  • aww im so happy for you girl.. have lots of fun while hes here.. ;-) how long does he have?
  • that is awesome news!!!! cnograts!
  • @lilbit01_209 @survivormommie3 ...thank you :D

@lae3 ...I believe he has 2weeks then he has to go back
  • mabey you guys will get lucky and that baby will arive.. twards then end of his visit %%-
  • Lol...I know thats what we were hoping!!!! @lae3