morning sickness

Kill me lol. I havnt been out of bed in a week. I've tried ginger ale, ginger snaps (couldn't handle more than a bite), toast before getting out of bed, peppermint tea, dry biscuits (also couldn't eat) etc. If I eat I feel better. But when I try to eat I almost throw up. I'm living off mainly bread and juice but still not well enough to get out of bed. Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• If its really bad go c ur doc and get some nausea pills. Also could be ur vitamin. Mine got me so sick I've had to take Flintstones complete this while pregnancy! I was fine with my other to. This has been a strange one! Lol!
  • Nah it was this bad if not worse with my first but it only happened at nite. This time its 24/7. I can't even get in the car to go to the docs lol. I forgot to take my vitamin the other day but was still sick :(
  • Ya I had to have people drive me in the beginning of this pregnancy cause I was so sick! I feel ya... hmm idk then wish I could help. Stay out of heat! I ready summer heat can make u sick too
  • I'm in Australia so It's still cold lol. Thanks anyway hun @mandac10