30 weeks today

edited August 2011 in November 2011
And so ready to be done! I've been measuring a few weeks ahead so maybe I'll be early ;)

Comments

• Yay! Im 29wks +1 and I can't wait either!
  • Honey that's the worst thing you can do!! I've went threw this while last trimester thinking *today's the day* please don't do that to yourself... because at the end of the day if baby doesn't come its pretty devastating :(
    I walked last night so hard that I can barely get out of bed this morning :(
    Please don't do like I do... just enjoy time with your SO I can't do that :(
    He is getting his major in physical therapy and had to move back down to his college I'm August... so that makes we even more anxious... knowing I can't be with him until the baby comes cause I have to be down here 2hours away from him :( to be close to a hospital.....enjoy your pregnancy Hun!!!! I know it's hard but please do it for me ;;)
  • I'm not trying to go early if I have him a few weeks early cool. If not oh well. This is my 4th so its a lot more difficult with each pregnancy. I've been in pain the entire time not to mention I have 3 boys to take care of all under 7. I don't want my baby to come until his lungs and everything r ready. I'm pretty sure my Dr will take good care of me:)
  • At Jay_Brad aren't u having ur Dr strip ur membranes early?
  • @Cantwait2BAMommy hey, i'm 29+1 too. looks like we're due the same day. wonder if we'll actually have our lil ones when we're supposed to.
  • Ill be 30 weeks tomorrow! Im so ready to meet my lil girl. :)
  • Yayy Im also 30weeks today. We only have 10 more weeks (unless you go early) So the countdown begins!!!
  • i'm 28 weeks as of yesterday..and my baby almost weighs 3lbs already..he's 2lbs 14oz..CONGRATS to you btw!
  • Congratulations to all u ladies :) were almost done:)
  • Yippie! Im 28+3 . Im measuring two weeks bigger too! But im known for having big babies lol. Congrats and nest of luck to all!
  • Im 30+1 and my baby is weighing 3 lbs 7 oz. Is that big? I thunk that's really big for 30 weeks
  • Ya that sounds big @mandac10
  • edited September 2011
    I'm right behind ya, I just hit 28 weeks today :-D