Fucking frustated :/

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
sorry but im fucking annoyed ughhhhh because I really didn't care to have a babyshower,but I felt like i was being pressured by my SO & everyone else! Now that I finally came around to have one everybody acting dumb!!! They don't wanna play games at the babyshower or give away prizes for people who won games im like WTF! Then im like what kind of food? They talkin bout some other shit that I dont want or eat!!!! I keep telling them I dont like some of the things that they are doing,but they brush it off & say I want too much! Soo when oct 15 gets here & I dont show up they will know why!!! Im grateful but ITS MY SHOWER so can I atleast have a few things my way??? Ughhh what the figgity

Comments

• I would totally understand if you did not show up. If they don't want to make you happy then why the hell are they throwing the shower.
  • @NatalynAndTJsMOM thats all im tryna say,i didnt even wanna shower,now that I do I cant have it the way I want!!
  • I would be pissed! My 2 sisters and 2 best friends are all throwing my shower but they run everything by me! They say its my day so whatever I want.when else can us mamas be a little selfish?!
  • @bigmamak im thankful for it but its just I would like one or two things my way like games & my choice of food! Everything else go crazy lol..they haven't ran anything by me!
  • Lol I would be pissed if I could not have a say in what food is served! Should be all foods YOU WANT TO EAT!