Ima dance you out!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
So I've decided to start attempting to evict my little honey bee. I'm going to do the squats, dancing, bouncing on the ball, and I read somewhere that fresh squeezed lemonade will help as well...I just happen to have 3 lemons that need a use. I figure why not. Today I'm doing the dancing...Tomorrow I'll add squats. Honestly my feet are just soooo swollen they feel like they tear when I move them the wrong way. Any who....This is my induction attempt!!! Feel Free to add any ideas!!! I'd love to hear anything and everything!!! Well aside from the castor oil...That's not even going to be attempted. lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    YaY!! Gives me hope lol. I'm dancing and cleaning at the same time... =) @kerrideern
  • Okay so Monday has resulted in just a bunch of aches. A little bit of contractions but those ended shortly after I ate. My feet are super swollen now lol. Anyways. Hoping that tomorrow I can manage to get some actual progress! G-night ladies!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Woooaah go momma imma start squats ball bouncing and walking tomorrow or the next day I really want a September baby :) due the 12th hoping for the 2nd
  • I been dancing, power walking, bouncing on ball, squatting, cleaning, stairs, over n over n over n nothing :( my due date is Thursday
  • I'm due sept 16th. I figure I can do all I want but she isn't coming till she's ready lol. So why not at least try and help her along!! =) @bbylucasMomma
  • I've tried dancing, sex, squats, spicy food, cleaning, walking, and so far nothing has worked!!!! I'm seriously getting frustrated b/c I'm so uncomfortable! If one more person says "nothing yet?" Or tells me "this baby's gonna be huge!"...I'm gonna throat punch em!!
  • I totally feel ya @ethansmommy122. My feet are literally so swollen that if I move them wrong the skin tears. It hurts like a sob. I told dh that I was going to dance until she came out. He laughed at me saying that probably wouldn't work. My logic? If your house was shaking all day long wouldn't you want to get away lol.
  • Lol yea! My feet are swollen too..my poor toes look like little sausages! :/ I've even tried talking to my son..apparently he's ignoring me!
  • Sooo Day 2...Ugh again lol. I did lots of dancing and nipple stimulation. I've gotten contraction but nothing consistent and nothing too bad. Hoping maybe the contractions intensify over night!