He hates the smell?!?!

So, Kelly absolutely hates the smell of Bio Oil. Every night he complains. Last night he asked if I can put it on earlier so the smell would be gone by the time he comes to bed. Seriously?! Like I give a sh*t! I asked if he would rather smell the bio oil or look at more stretch marks. SHUT UP, MAN! Aaargh! X(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmao at bat feces! Can't smell worse than when he mouth breathes on me! Ugh! @gatorbob
  • Lmao @gatorbob

Does bio oil work for you? I got sick stretch marks on my belly :(
  • You should put the bottle under his nose when he's breathing on you in his sleep
  • I already had some from losing/gaining weight before. So far it seems to work pretty well, though. I use it twice a day, despite his protests. I'm not expecting miracles but I think it's worth it. @starrxoxo9
  • Yea I had them already too on my hips, boobs and inner thighs from puberty, but they are so faded you can hardly see them. The new ones are dark pinkish red and hideous! I'm using palmers tummy butter, but I'm willing to try anything. I'm hoping they fade by summer, but I don't remember how long it took my old ones to fade. Hell, I dont even remember them being red like this it was 13 years ago lol
  • Oh, whiny men! I think Bio oil smells..pleasant.
  • My husband complains about it too! I've been using it since I was about 8 weeks twice a day so he's survived. He's always like yuck!!! Especially if I put it on and then jump in bed and we get touchy feely. Lol he hates it
  • @kcike812 That's exactly what Kelly said!
  • edited August 2011
    my husband hates it too..he said it smells like bug spary