to all my August mommys hows motherhood so far?

edited August 2011 in Birth Stories
I love my daughter I had her 8/23/11 ,I am still trying to get sum sleep I feel so tired after labor ,my body is still healing but otherwise I feel bless to have my lil Angel... n u ?

Comments

• I had my princess 8/23 too...she's a night owl so I have slept maybe 4 hours in 4 days but she is so worth it...seeing my son holding her and feeding her melts my heart
  • @kalasthename Aww we are bless ;-)
  • I had my baby today at 7:05pm!
  • @preggomommyof4 Congratz enjoy ur new baby godbless ;-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter weighed 3lbs 2oz more than my son did at birth! My son was born at 37w 6d and weighed 5lbs. 9oz. And my baby girl was born at 39w 3d and weighed 8lbs. 11oz. Just thought id share! She was so big and so healthy my drs were high fiving eachother in the operating room haha :)

To anyone else with more than 1...what was the weight difference in your babies?
  • @kalasthename wow u had small n big babies happy they are all good mama ;-) ..ok I am sharing my kids weight differenceses my bb # 1 was a girl 40 weeks 7lbs10oz. My bb #2 a girl 39 weeks 6lbs 9oz. My bb #3 girl 40weeks 1day 8lbs 9oz. My bb #4 finally a boy 39weeks 7lbs12oz. My bb # 5 a girl 39weeks 9lbs15oz. My bb #6 last n final its a girl 6lbs14oz 40 weeks 6 days ......
  • I had my daughter on August 5th, but I wasn't due til Sept 6th!! Motherhood is great :X Tiring, but great lol she's a sweetheart
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bettymomma hope u feel better I was like that when I had my 4th child it last me 3months I was going nuts thank to god my mom help me w the bb n kids ...honestly what cure me was taking a vacation to pr and swim w the dolphins also I never took no Dr. Medications cause I didn't want to get addicted to it ...
  • I had my son august 5th he came 3 weeks early :)
    Motherhood is amazing!!! He's a blessing.. all babies are :)
    Congrats to all you august mommys. Wish you and your loved ones many blessings..
  • edited August 2011
    i wouldn't know!!!! I HAVen't had her!!!! :((
  • I had my princess Aug 7th & things are going wonderful. She is such a good baby & absolutely perfect in every way & her big brother can't get enough of her, he just adores her so much ♥ He's going to be 2 tomorrow so I was a little bit worried how he was going to react to her.
  • I'm lovin having a baby again. My other 2 are 9 and 11. Elora was born aug 4th and is pretty much sleepin through the night about 90% of the time. She's a pig. Last week she moved from new born diapers and clothes to size 1 and size 3mo. She's so happy and has started smiling and found her hands. I finally got her webiste set up on www.totsites.com/tot/elorafaye. Totsites is a great place to put up pictures journals fun facts and other info about your baby
  • @survivormommie3 lots of labor dust to u **** hope u have ur bb soon
  • i had my baby girl aug 1st and im sooo tired all the time its ruff having a new born 2yr old and 5yr old who just started school....im loving my new baby tho and my other 2 are too!
  • I was suppose to have my little man on the 23rd but he came on the 21st.
    And everything is amazing! I love him soooo much! He's a good baby.
  • I had isaiah on the 26th he was suppose to be come sept 3. He is so handsome and a good baby so far. his big brother loves him and has been trying to give him his toys so he can play with them lol
  • I was supposed to have kynlee on the 24th of August but had her on the 10th due to complications in my pregnancy. She's healthy and I'm so in love! She's such calm baby, recently she seemed to have gotten colicky on us :( poor baby she never cries but you can tell her belly hurts her. other than that I've heeled up great! :) she's such a blessing to our family and our other kiddos are so good with her.
  • I had Stacy grace August 11th at 5pm on the dot! She weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 19in long! She's truly is a joy to have I love finally holding her in my arms :X =;