really?? lol

edited August 2011 in USA moms
http://www.sittercity.com/babysitters/tx/houston/job/753541.html

Nothing wrong with going out having fun, getting out every once in a while but this just made me say "wow! Really?" This is a real post lol just had to share

Comments

• It says job not found :/
  • Dammit lol she must've deleted it!! This woman was looking for a sitter on Wednesday nights from 9p-2am so she can go country western dancing... and an on call sitter so the sitter can pick daughter (5yrs old) from school n watch her so the mom could have time to study & goes to school full time... when will the mom have time to spend with her daughter?? That's my question? @mrs_shu
  • I got the same thing :-?
  • Wow is right! Lol id assume she works as well otherwise how is she paying for a night out and a sitter..and yeah once in awhile is fine but every week on top on the "on call" when is she with her kid? Hmmmm lol
  • Is SitterCity reliable? I have also been checking Care.com and people seem to want to pay a pretty decent amount of money for pet sitting and house sitting. I'm just not sure if the 2 sites are reliable.
  • @mrs_shu lol yes it was every week n she just mentioned she went to school full time n studied all the time room Wednesdays were the only nights she could go out with her girlfriends... im sorry but if I stayed busy like that I would wanna spend time with my kid as much as possible especially being a single parent (which she also mentioned) oh n she was willing to pay good money for it $10-$15 an hour but u had to have some kind of college education!!! Lol damn college to have a babysittin job?!?!?! I guess things have changed since last time I had a babysitting job lol or this lady is just wacko!!
  • @letysfirst I agree if you're that busy girls night out should be a once a month deal not weekly! Really a college education?? And here I thought for babysitting the best thing was experience with kids lol
  • @molly im not even sure lol but I understand house sitting n pet sitting... but paying a sitter to watch your kid while u go out partying which is also the only time u have to spend time with your child is just crazy to me... I have nothing against moms going out n having fun cause I plan on doing the same whenever I have time... this woman doesn't have time not even to pick up her child from school...
  • @letysfirst Agreed! I don't know what that lady's problem is!