Completely Upset by this!!! VENT!!

My boyfriend has this guy friend who is a complete waste of space, so it really doesn't surprise me his sister is scum as well.
The sister got pregnant with her boyfriends baby. She didn't want it, but for whatever reason decided to go through with the pregnancy. Perhaps against abortion. Her own parent's not allowing her to give up their flesh and blood for adoption took the child in and are currently raising it. I've met him, he is the cutest little boy ever.
LOW AND BEHOLD the stupid girl just had a baby shower!!!! ONLY TWO-THREE months after giving up this little boy, she is knocked up AGAIN and is keeping it!!! The poor little boy just turned one!! I'm sorry but OMG
Why would they give up the first too have another instantly?!?!?!?! It's not like she waited to be in a better place in her life.
I'm sorry but people like that should not be allowed to have children.
Also, I'm sorry if my rant offends anyone, but it's just cruel to that little boy. He's going to grow up knowing his mommy and daddy didn't want him and gave him away so they could make another baby in a matter of months. ERRG

She wants to meet our daughter... I told my boyfriend to keep her away from me, or I'll give her a piece of my mind!!

Okay, I think I'm done
<3 <3

Comments

• I know a girl that had a little boy and give him up to her aunt and than had a little girl by a different guy and kept the little girl. I mean if ur in a better place now why only have one kid? I mean how in the hell do they think the other kid feels?
  • I know!
    I hope this little boy just grows up to realize his mother is a loser and he was better off without her. If I was her parents I would disown her... not throw her a shower! I was SO mad when my boyfriend told me about how he stopped there to say hi when he saw the balloons! The he realized what she did and is annoyed with her too.
    Come to think of it... She kept a girl! Perhaps she's sexist
  • wow! that's just terrible and sad..so she's not even gone try to get her son back..or she just doesn't care about him?
  • She just doesn't want him.
    The parent's didn't adopt, she can have him back whenever, but she only wants the new baby.
  • She's pathetic! I dont see why she doesnt want her son now. =((
  • My parents didn't want me either! I was givin to my grandmother! And it wasnt bcuz they werent in a good place. They didn't have any other children but im 32 and still have no real relationship with either of them! And to feel unwanted def causes problems in the future! Hubby has to prove everyday almost that he loves cares and wants me! Good thing he's good at that lol. That poor baby has a long hard life ahead of him if she doesn't come to her senses! Stupid b#*ch!
  • In a positive light the baby raised by the grandparents will probably have a better quality of life being raised by people who Love and want him and also are in a better place. I feel sorry for the new little one, but of course judging from what you have said and what I have seen from my sister (who gave away three! Not adopted out -gave away!), the grandparents may end up with the new little one as well.
  • ughh people these days piss me off.. when she had him she rather go out and party instead of taking care of her son.. I dont understand how a woman could just give up their baby.
  • I think I feel most sorry for the grandparents, because I bet 6 months down the road, they'll be raising both those kids.
  • But if they did such a dismal job on the mother and uncle do the babies really have a chance?
  • I know someone who did that and is now currently on her 5th kid at 24 yrs old ....5 different fathers. She gave up the first to the grandmother who she lives with and kept the other 4. The grandmother just told me and my mom that she uses the mother as punishment. Like "you better shape up or you'll go stay with your mother"
    Depressing!
  • :O =(( L-) [-( X( b-(
  • @maymommy11 - Very Pathetic!

@mgrose - My dad has never had anything to do with me, and I feel that same hole.

@conreeaght - I'm not a fan of the grandmother, The grandfather is a good guy though.

@Ittybitty - She really doesn't seem to have an excuse.

@laura536 - Well, if they do end up with them I'm sure I will post about it :P

@beaded_bunny - 100% Correct! Their children are actually parasites. The son is a complete druggy and so was the daughter... Apparently until she is pregnant... now but who knows right.

@ashes - My boyfriends sister is on her third and mooches off her parents. She spends more time at Tim Hortons than with her children, but that's what happens when her parents enable her to do so. Her new boyfriend is a real loser too!