hahaha! MEN!

I think its funny that the silent treatment got my husband to fix the 2 kitchen chairs that have been sitting in the garage for 3+ months! Maybe its guilt that I moved to the couch last night because it was almost 1am and the stupid TV kept waking me up plus the silent treatment. If I had known this would get some stuff done I would have tried it years ago! Haha sucker!

Comments

• Lol. Ive done that a few times too..
  • Silent treatment nevr works on my husband :-< wish it did... but things only go undone longr
  • this makes me think of that new show thats suppose to b coming on. the commercial talks about how we dont need to do the silent treatment because thats what men want. lol
  • @ittybitty ha I was thinking of the same show lol
  • @ittybitty @blessed1508. The show is called Whitney and I think it looks hilarious! Usually the silent treatment doesn't work for me...maybe cause I'm not good at staying mad at him. This is seriously the 1st time in 12 years It has Ever worked!
  • lol.. maybe keep doing it when he makes u mad and see if it will continue to work.. lol. in the heat of the moment it dont work for me but if I keep it up than it gets him everytime..