I shouldn't be mad, but I am

My friend, who happens to be my ex, is married and his wife is pregnant. First things first she is horrible. She's hit him, broke his laptop, cheated, and talks bad about him to everyone they work with(they're both in the same unit in the military). Her Dad is a cop in Cali so everytime they got into an argument she's called the cops, and went as far as having him arrested and charged with assault. This man would never hit any woman, but he had her phone to look at her history cause she was cheating. Long story short, she almost broke his finger trying to get the phone, so he couldnt look in it, he jerked back and ended up breaking her phone on the fireplace harth. They have tried to work things out after that, but she literally called the cops if he even tried to talk to her. He left of course, cause who in hell would stay? Anyway...she went in labor this morning and he's at the hospital, in the waiting room. She doesn't want him in the room, and he understands, but him seeing his daughter is at her discretion. What?!? I have a feeling she's not going to let him even see her!!! She is the biggest coldhearted bitch and I'm not one to hope something bad for someone, but I really hope she snaps her jaw at the wrong person and gets her ass beat. I'm so wrong for that and I know it...it just pisses me off cause she has a husband, and a great soon to be father...and she doesn't even acknowledge him at all. Oh and btw...this is a girl that isn't even sure its his, and she told him that it might not be his AFTER they got married, the same day they signed the lease to their apt(he took his name off and doesn't live there). I shouldn't be mad, cause its none of my business, but I am. Grrrr!!! Just had to vent and my fiance is at work lol