Gas. Any suggestions?

edited August 2011 in Babies
My daughter is three weeks old and farts worse and smells more terrible then most grown men. I have no idea how loud or that the smell could be that bad. Doesn't appear to bother her and she has regular bm... I even changed the formula to one for gasiness.. anyone have any good ideas? For the sake of our noises please help Lol :)

Comments

• Gas drops worked great for my son
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sands3 I'm going to go look for that today, thanks :)
    @mommy2isaiahngiselle i have her on emfamil, I kept the brand the same just using one for gas. I'll have to give similac a try. Do you know if breastfeeding half and formula half ( i do both) would cause gas?
  • Are you breastfeeding? If so, something in your diet could be causing gas as well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just decided 2 day that I am going to switch my daughter to similac sensitive she has been on similac advance but has horrible gas constantly. She doesn't sleep well because she wakes up from passing gas. Do I just start giving the new formula or do I have to gradually switch her?
  • @derbygurl07 you should switch right away cause it takes some time for their bodies to adjust to something new...they have to get rid of that other milk that u were feeding and in my cause can hurt till its all out...I noticed sone changes in a few days and a week later it seems to be a big difference from going from the similac advanced to the similac sensitive which is lactose and contains soy.