Pelvic presurre ???

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Ugh it hurts so bad does it mean that baby coming soon iam 37 wks and it hurts so bad to walk even sitting down and lying down it hurts I feel like its all bruised up down there

Comments

• I've had the same pressure for weeks now so idk if it means that labor is close but I definitely feel your pain!! I'm 35 weeks... Thankfully for the both of us, either way we don't have much longer :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've had this as well for the past 6 days...and I'm overdue as well.
  • @mama0811 omg really that sucks don't tell me that :(
  • @mama0811 omg really that sucks don't tell me that :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have the exact same pain! It hurts even more when your laying down versus walking.Especially when I turn over in bed.But my doc told me its the pressure from the baby's head & its most likely laying on a nerve! It sucks majorly!
  • I get that pain in my sleep mostly... it's horrible but I think its where my sons head is so low! There is a u shaped imprint on my VA Jay from his head! Sorry tmi but if that means he'll b here soon I'm a OK w that! Ha.
  • edited August 2011
    OMG I have really bad pelvic pressure and it hurts so bad especially when I'm sitting down and I get up to walk I could barely walk. I'm only 32 weeks but my dr said he already dropped.
  • I'm almost 37 weeks along and I've gas this for about four weeks now. I'm kinda used to it but still VERY aware that it's all achy, sore and painful all up in this joint!
  • When I turn over in bed my pelvis feels like its going to break. I'm in so much pain. It's been like that for a while.
  • Aw much sympathy im 38 wks n get it mostly at night, it feels the worst pain ever...im sure there is worse to come tho :(, my doc says its to b expected.x
  • Turning over in bed and putting on pants is the worst !! Been having it since 29 weeks 6 days.. now I'm 33 weeks..
  • Yeah been having it for a while but its getting worst and worst I wobble when I walk cause it hurts so bad I just hope he's getting ready to make his entrance I really can't take it no more