my daughter has colic :( any suggestions on brands

edited August 2011 in Babies
I bought grip water CVS brand. I read that calm colic was pretty good but idk? What works best? I'm pumping so she's on breast milk but I have to give it to her in a bottle cause she makes my nipples sore.

Comments

• try the dr. brown bottles. good with breast milk and formula. I actually haven't tried them yet but apparently they r good and my sis just got me some
  • Used avent with the first three and will use them with this one ttoo. Did the same thing..... pumped and did formula. I also switched to soy formula and that helped alot.
  • The tommee teepee have good bottles made for colic
  • The Lactation nurse recommended the playtex vent aire....the standard nipple cause she has a issue with her tongue being tide.
  • Does the colic medicine really work? ?
  • Ask the doc to prescription milicon drops there really good
  • I thought they sold those at Walmart?
  • Always ask your doctor first
  • The grip water works really well I used it for my severly colicy daughter. I really recommend it.
  • Maybe I just need to give it time to kick in?
  • I bought colic calm. we dont have it in stores here so I got it online. I made a thread about it and got good review.. it works wonders..
  • Awesome! I saw it for 19.99 at the store :)
  • I use Dr. Brown's bottles and Kaylee almost never has gas and mylicon drops work pretty good also!
  • I use mylicon drops but use the name brand mylicon I don't think the generic gas drops work as well.