Yayy getting so close!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
Yayy only 50 days or less, Getting so excited nd bby shower till 10th!how many days left for u mommas have yall had ur bby shower yet

Comments

• I have 61 till my scheduled c-section! And my shower is on the 10th too! Woohoo!!!
  • I have 21 days left until my c section but im gonna try to talk the dr into doing it 1 week early. Im in soooo much pain :-S
  • CONGRATS its almost time for you.. and i had 2 baby showers one on 8/6 and one on 8/27 i hope you get everything you need... i have 21 days until my EDD.........
  • @mommyo3soon2b4, yayy r u excitedd, yayy for ourbby shower hope it goesas planned :)

@emy, oh sorry to hear ur in pain, whens ur nxt appt?

@ahendricks09, yrs almost im hopi.g i get everything too cuz i dnt have anything but the crib nd today my hubby surprised me with a carseat nd matching diaper bag, ur so close lots of labor dust ur way
  • My next appt is Tues. I saw him yesterday and he gave me loratab because iv been peeing blood and hurting horribly in my sides. But I don't really see how taking the baby 1 week earlier is worse than folding me up on pain pills. Ill b 37 wks when I see him Tues so at 38 wks she should b okay.
  • Folding = dopeing
  • I have 39 days left till my due date! And my babyshower is next week I can't wait, its been a stressful planning process so I kinda want it to come and go already lol my family is soooo huge so we had to go all out!
  • 9 days till csection and time.is.seriously dragging a#@!!! Lol i am so excited though! Can't wait to meet my second baby boy! :X
  • 31 days left here! Just wish I was having a baby shower but this is my second and everyone says I only get one for my first child. :-S
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am super excited! I am nervous about the shower, but my Bff, the hostess says I'm not supposed to stress at all! To just sit back, relax, and get ready to have loads of fun!
  • @MommyYara i didnt have anything but a few small things before my babyshowers now im all set besides a few small things..i wish the same for you.. and thanks i need all the labor dust lol
  • I have 37 days left and have had 3 showers so far (8/14, 8/20 and today) and have my 4th and last one on Sunday. :) I am showered out! LoL.
  • @emy well hopefully time goes fast so u can feel better soon

@jnettep, i so understand lol me too my inlaws wanted to throw me one but i said no, cuz i wanted to do my own so i can go all out but now nobody wants to help me to decorate so ugh im getting stressed but hopefly it turns out great
    L
    @lindsey2bou yayy ur so closee congratss

@bigbelly totally disagree this is my second nd im doing myself a bby shower ive never heard that u only get one for ur first that just ridicoulouss u should do one

@lmelanson, yayy so close bby dust ur way, was it good, nd thanks looking forward to it hopefully there no drama

• @mommyo3soon2b4 yayy enjoy itt, glad ur getting help ;)

@ahendricks09 hopefully it turns out great, nd glad ur ready now its just a waiting game hopefully soon bby is here

@heibes wow congrats lucky u, i wish i was withvall my fam bam but sadly im not i live in tx nd have nobody here but all of hubbys fam
  • I'm due the 10th! Woohoo 9 more days! :)
  • @erhansmommy122 yayy conratss ur so close lots of bby dust ur way r u dialated yet
  • 31 days left n I had,my bby shower 2weeks ago.
  • I have 35 days left. And my shower will be Saturday. Im so excited.
  • 38days left and my baby shower is the 10th too
  • 24 days left for me and since monday been feeling sick and hurting everywhere. Starting to think im not going to make it that far.
  • 7 days til my csection not going fast enough tho
  • 88 days to go lol
  • 4 Days For Me
  • Due tomorrow! Nothing happenin yet.
  • 16 days left can't wait counting down the days hope he comes sooner then his due date though I wanna meet my baby boy
  • Aw you ladies enjoy your showers! Take lots of pictures I forgot oops. I only have days left myself. Due next
    Tuesday the 6th ahh!
  • Thank you! Yes I'm dialated 2 cm...so hopefully he comes soon!!! I can't wait!! I hope u have a wonderful shower! :)
  • 32 days left n mines on Saturday!!!!
  • @MommyYara yeah at first I wantes something small just with close friends and some family since my moms side is so huge but it resulted in my mom telling all 9 of her brothers so I had no choice now but to settle for a Hall and wasting more money than expected on decorations, favors, center pieces, cake and etc I'm expecting around 150 guest ugh lol