which brand of diaper are the best.

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
I'm doing my registry. I need to know how many diapers and wipe I should ask for?
Sorry for all the question I'm a ftm. And very confused don't wanna ask for to much nor too little and so forth.
Which brand of diaper should I ask for

Comments

• Never can have to many wipes. Iv got 2 bags of newborn because u don't know how much the baby will weigh and then I got about 4 or 5 packs of each size. That's a start u can always get more
  • I'm having a diaper/wipe raffle for my shower... Ask guests to bring diapers or wipes to be entered into the raffle... My prize is Movie tickets... An idea
  • You can never have too many diapers and wipes! You can always exchange them also if baby grows out of a specific size. I didn't ask for any newborns cause the hospital gives you some when u leave. They grow out of them quick!
  • Great idea @cupkake80
    @thank you @emy @bigmamak
    One more question I think lol
    Any ideas on which baby matress is good ?
  • I put about 4 boxes of size 1 and 2. I'm doing a diaper raffle too. My prize is a 50 dollar gift card. =]
  • I put several of sizes NB,1's,& 2's...I am also having a diaper raffle with a Scentsy burner with some oil bricks for my prize.
  • I bought 1 pack of nb... she came out wearing size 1, lol. The pampers at the hospital were nice. But I'm using BRU brand. No poo leaks yet. The front is a little still, but I roll it then unroll it and its normal.
  • I think Pampers are by far the best brand by the way! They are the only brand I tried that my daughter NEVER leaked through & always smelled clean! Just my experience though, hope it helped (:
  • i like pampers and huggies..they are the same price. dont try the LUVS they are cheesy not woth saving a few bucks!! and pampers sensitive wipes are the best so far! the huggies wipes dont come out 1 by 1 it makes it difficult to grab one real quick!

huggies has some NB diapers tha have the umbilical cord cut out! way convinent for keeping belly button from rubbing on diaper!
    hope that helps!
  • @stephforever89
    i would say the best diapers really depend on your baby! With my oldest the only kind that worked were the Pampers. And with my daughter i got lucky and the target brand worked best and were a whole lot cheaper. So i would watch from what you get at your shower and see what works best for your baby. And for asking which kind you can pick a bunch of different kinds like pampers, huggies and even some of the off brand like target or Walmart cause shockingly those might work best! Good luck!
  • Do a diaper n wipe raffle :) I like Pampers swaddlers and huggies lil snugglers. Huggies wipes are terrible I think! I like Pampers sensitive. :)
  • Oooo luvs are my LEAST favorite.
  • I only used Pampers newborn but now switch between size 1 huggies and Pampers. My daughter wore newborn till she was almost 3months so it just depends on how big your baby is. I LOVE Pampers sensitive wipes
  • Pampers swaddlers I love for my 4 week old.
    I love pampers sensitive wipes also :)
  • I used huggies with both my kids. The only time I tried pampers they leaked.
  • Im in love with the huggies soft skin wipes!! They have shea butter and smell soooo good!
  • I used pampers, found huggies leaked and will be using pampers again this time. And I love the smell of huggies wipes but the stick together and its a real struggle to get them out the packet, especially in the middle of changing a smelly nappy!!
  • Pampers for newborn. But target grand is also decent. I love target brand wipes! The purple pack. They are sensitive and are super soft and not extremely wet like the bottom of pampers ones
  • Huggies everything for me! The diapers hace the umbilical cord cut out which is awesome for baby.. my daughter is 12 days old and has gone through 3 packs and 1 BOX of newborn diapers! Gotta go buy more newborn. She was born 7.5lbs and 20 1/4 in. She's now 7.10 and 20 1/2 in
  • oh and pampers wipes are waaaay too wet and thin.. huggies are just wet enough and thick :)