Cant find heart beat at 35 weeks?!?!

Comments

• Sorry to hear that, ur n my prayers
  • Ugh I'm so sorry. Nothing we can say will take your pain, I know. I hope that you are well supported. We're here if you need to talk.

Prayers for you... I hope all our babies that didn't spend time in our arms are playing together and smiling down.
  • So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • so sorry for ur loss....She was to beautiful for Earth.....
  • I am SO sorry my thoughts and prayers got out to you and your family. May god be with you.
  • So so sorry to hear about your loss thoughts am with you
  • Sooo sorry bout your loss god really needed her home with him =((
  • I'm so sorry. My thoughts go to you and your family.
  • Nothing we can say will make you feel better, but just know we are here for you anytime. I am so sorry to hear this and cannot imagine your pain. I'm thinking of you and your family <3 best wishes love
  • Sorry for ur loss... my prayers r with u n ur family
  • Sorry for your loss, we all love you.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family
  • I'll keep yall in my prayers
  • I'm so sorry for you loss.. love to you and your family at this sad time xxx
  • I just said a prayer for you. I know nothing anyone says will fix any of the pain but just know you have plenty of ladies here to talk to. *hugs*
  • Oh my..... Im soo heart broken!! I cant imagine what you're going thru!! Lots of Prayers to you and your loved ones!! Hugsss are sent your way from ALL your pregly friends!! Luv you sweety.....
  • My condolences
  • I don't even want to imagine what your going through!!!! Reading it put me in tears for you!!! I know so many people that this has happened to and its not fair. It is one of my worst fears. I will be praying for you and your family for strength..... I am truly sorry from the depth of my soul. I wish you the best!!
  • You and your family are in my prayers!!
  • Im so sorry for ur loss My prayers are wit u n ur family *hugs*
  • I'm so sorry to hear the news. Reading this broke my heart. My heart goes out to you tonight.
  • My heart is breaking for you too.. definitely praying for you and sending love your way..I'm so sorry
  • I can't even begin to imagine your loss. My prayers are with you to get through this very difficult time.
  • My condolences go out to your family! May God bless you and your family.
  • I'm so so very sorry. There is nothing anyone can say to take away your pain but please believe everyone on here will have you, your family and your beautiful girl in their hearts and prayers x x god bless and sleep soundly little one x x
  • So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and yours.
  • GOd has a plan I no its going 2o b hard but keep ur faith... Stay strong and my heart is with u