what were you doing when your water broke?

2»

Comments

• With my first it was same old story I was laying in bed couldn't get comfy then all of a sudden felt and heard pop sound. Stood up to go to bathroom and gush!! With this little girl I went to doctors on Monday and he stripped my membranes and thought I was leaking he sent me to l&d to get test to see if it was my waters. It was neg so they hadme see him on tuesday. When I got there he thought I should have my cervix checked since he had stripped my membranes the day before. I had only progressed from 2cm to 3-4cm so he said ok go ahead and get dressed and he would be back in to talk to me about where to go from there to help progress. I pulled up my gym shorts and slipped my flip flops on and gush all over their floor!! I left a wet trail from the room out the door cause they sent me straight to l&d! Lol I felt bad I soak their carpet! So that's my exciting story not all that crazy except them needing their carpets cleaned after I left lol! :">
  • Laying in bed and water kept gushing out in little gushes the whole way to the bathroom and then when I tried to go to bed again. Lol it was sooo annoying & I thought I was peeing myself hahaha
  • With my 4th I was in l&d and they were about to send me home cause I wasn't in active enough labor. So I asked if I could walk for an hour first- they said ok. I literally started praying, "God, please break my water so they have to keep me!" Next thing I know something was dripping down my leg. Lol.
  • All theses stories.. I can't wait to see how my water breaks ;) gets me excited
  • Mine needs to break.lol I think it'll happen at home.since I'm home most of the time. And hopefully my bf is with me when it happens
  • I am freaked out about my water breaking
    The first time with my son my doctor broke it was already 8 cm and in very active labor. As long as it doesn't break at work I will be OK. 5 days til dd so any day now :)
  • Mine broke as they were moving me on the table for my csection. I didn't feel a thing cuz I had just gotten a spinal block.
  • Mine happened right when the doctor went to check me, like fingers not even in at all... it was like peeing that I can't control. It was so weird and i didn't expect it since they say most womens water don't break
  • The doctor broke mine while I was being induced. It was a crazy amount of fluid!

I hope mine breaks on it's own this time.
  • i was laughing and getting out of the car!!!